The SiteOrigin Premium plugin can be downloaded via the link provided in your order confirmation email. Please, note that the link is only valid for seven days. You can also log in to the order dashboard and download the SiteOrigin Premium plugin at any time.
Please note: SiteOrigin Premium adds functionality to Page Builder by SiteOrigin and the SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle. Both plugins must be installed and activated to make use of SiteOrigin Premium. If you’re new to the SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle, be sure to go to PluginsSiteOrigin Widgets to activate the widgets you’d like to make use of.
SiteOrigin Premium is a plugin. Once you’ve downloaded the plugin ZIP file, install it by following these easy steps:
- Navigate to PluginsAdd New
- Click Upload Plugin
- Click Choose File, select the plugin ZIP file on your computer and finally, click Install Now.
- When the plugin install is completed, click the Active link.
- Navigate to SiteOriginPremium License in your WordPress installation to activate your license.
- Navigate to SiteOriginPremium Addons in your WordPress installation to activate the addon modules.