Enhance your SiteOrigin theme logo functionality. Add an alternative logo on any page; upload a sticky logo to display on scroll. If you’re using WPML or Polylang to translate your site you can add a base and sticky logo per language.
- SiteOrigin Premium Plugin
- One of the following SiteOrigin themes: Vantage, Corp, Unwind, or North.
- SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle Plugin
- Optional: Page Builder by SiteOrigin Plugin
- Optional: WPML for website languange translation.
- Optional: Polylang for website languange translation.
To get started, go to SiteOriginPremium Addons and activate the Logo Booster Addon.
Once your regular and Retina logo has been added to your theme, you can use the Logo Booster Addon to do the following:
- Change the global sticky logo.
- Change the global base and sticky logo of each languange translated by WPML or Polylang.
- Change the logo on any page.
- Change the sticky logo on any page.
To add a global sticky logo, go to SiteOriginPremium AddonsLogo BoosterSettingsGlobal Sticky Logo. Click the Choose Media button to add a global sticky logo.
To add a page-specific regular or sticky logo, go to Pages and edit your chosen page. Locate the Logo Booster metabox below the main page content area. A Logo and Sticky Logo setting is available. Click the Add Media button to add your logos as required. It isn’t necessary to add both a regular and sticky logo. Either setting can be used independently.