Corp has tight post integration with Jetpack Sharing. To add stylish and functional sharing buttons to the bottom of your posts, follow these steps:
If you don’t yet have Jetpack installed, go to PluginsAdd New and search for Jetpack. Install, activate and connect the plugin to your WordPress.com account as instructed.
Go to JetpackSettings, click on the search icon and search for Sharing. Enable the Sharing module and then click the down arrow and click Configure your Sharing Settings.
1. Choose the services you’d like to use. Drag icons from the Available Services section to the Enabled Services section. To disable a network, drag the icon back into the Available Services section from he Enabled Services section.
2. Choose your Button style, the choices are:
Icon + text
3. Choose a sharing label. For Corp, we recommend clearing this field and leaving it blank.
4. Choose where to display your sharing icons, for the Corp demo we’re using them on Posts only.
5. Enter your Twitter username if using the Twitter button. Only enter your username, for example, SiteOrigin.
6. Choose to disable CSS and JS. In the case of Corp, leave this option disabled.