Links to Ecwid Shopping Cart and Categories

By pmcguire, 7 years ago
I installed page builder and the widgets bundle and love the design flexibility it delivers. How ever, I am having some issues with links to my ecwid shopping cart. Before page builder, a link to a ecwid shopping cart category from any page with-in my site would simply be “store/#!/Planters-&-Pots/c/15370509/” but when I try that…

Number on slider indicators on Hero Image

By jfguimaraes, 7 years ago
Good afternoon, I’m seeing numbers on the indicators of my Hero Image slider: EDIT: I found the cause of the problem. I’m adding lists to my website and I added a Custom CSS to enumerate the lists, and I found out the slider indicators are list items. Here’s the CSS:   ol { list-style-type: none;…

Is there a plugin that categorizes templates?

One of annoying things about Siteorigin is that there is no option to have categories of templates that I can see. I had a brief look at code and It would have to be a new button I think as some funtionality is in Javascript so couldn't achieve everything with filters so would involve forking…

remove botom margin from a single image widget

Hi, I’m trying to add a caption bellow the vertical image of the kid with his parents on this page https://playingforchange.org/dedicated-to-change-2/ it works but how can I remove the bottom margin on the image widget here. I’m adding margin-bottom: 0 !important; to the widget’s css style but it is not working… I need to find…

Pause button for slider

By eleannaa, 7 years ago
Hello and lots of congrats for your work! I’m using page builder and it has helped me a lot! I’m trying to use also the slider and it’s beautiful, though I have a question. Is it possible to add a button to pause/resume the slider? If yes, how could I do that? Thanks a lot…

Issue after latest update 2.4.24

By Izzy Beats, 7 years ago
Hello, When I'm trying to update to latest version of Siteorgin Page builder, The plugin doesn't recognize my IDs anymore. To better explain the problem, when I go in the page editor I see that my IDs are filled, but when I go on the live page there's no IDs, it just displays the generated…