Page Builder Theme Integration

By Ryan Black, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hi there, I’m currently using Page Builder with WordPress to attempt to build a set of pages for my website that would act as a catalogue. Simply put, though, the widgets added using Page Builder do not seem to hook into the theme/CSS and take its style properly; rather, they appear white. I was under…

Circle Icons – disable “more” text?

By Susanne Claussen, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hello, I am working with Vantage Pro and Page Builder; I like the theme and the Circle Icons very much. Now I would like to have the “more” text only in 1 of 3 Circle Icon texts. Is that possible, and how would I do it? Thank you in advance, Susanne URL: http://www.praxis-lebensbalance.de

merging columns in a row

By Fred, 7 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 7 years ago
Hi there, First of all, great stuff on your theme and the page builder. I was wondering about the following: I would like to have the possibility to merge have the following layout: One row with 2 columns and in the second column extra lines with 3 columns in it like this: ———————————————– ——————————————- ————-…

removing white spaces betweem rows

By Louise Cohen, 7 years ago
I am rebuilding my site with the pagebuilder and each time I fill a page the space between rows gets bigger…. Can you help? Also a 3/4 with 1/4 row does not display as one row on iPad and mobile. You will have to log in to see what I mean since this is a…

collumn naming and sizing conventions/classes

By yurigoul, 7 years ago
Hi, First of all: page builder is for me a reasoon to re-evaluate wordpress, because it adds flexibility I was missing in that CMS/blogging platform, and that is why I used a different CMS (until now) But to my sugestion: Wouldn’t it be a good idea to add support for for certain grid frameworks who…

Text widget is not adding in my page

By Sourabh Garg, 7 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 7 years ago
I have added a row and text text widget. This widget is not save after page update. Page is going blank. I used Page builder 1.5 version. Please resolve my problem as soon as possible. I don’t know why this type of problem i am getting again and again. Thanks URL: http://www.cwilsonmeloncelli.com/flow/

Pagebuilder: Two suggestions

By Patrick Schubert, 7 years ago. Last reply by Fred, 7 years ago
Hello my friend, First of all: I absolutely love your vantage theme and especially your page builder plugin. I use it for pretty much all my clients. Awesome work right there! Just two little things are missing in my opinion: 1.) The option to add custom classes to a row. I modified your pagebuilder code…