Trying to imbed youtube video

By zelnik, 7 years ago
using page builder i can get the video to show up but the formatting is messed up. I read on antother thread that the video is suppoded to resize to the column width but that does not seem to be the case. I put three videos in a row. Two of them are overlaaping and…

SiteOrigin widgets bundle not being displayed

By Adeyemi Molajo, 7 years ago
I have an issue with SiteOrigin’s stock icons. They worked fine until this week when I noticed they are not being displayed any longer. This was after a SiteOrigin widget update I installed. There should be three icons in the How It Works section of my homepage- http://www.heartysalads.co.uk/

Images disappear, from site and media library

Hello, i am using the Flash theme and site origin widgets bundle masonry widget. i can upload pictures and get the settings right, everything works perfectly! then overnight the imagea are all gone, not only from the site but also from the media library. i have tried several times to reload the images and still…

New Plugin Constructor for SiteOrigin

By Mimo Media, 7 years ago
Mainly thought to create reusable layouts for single views. I have extended it to show some more posts fields like excerpt, author, date and etc Also i have included some Events Manager(when installed and activated) selectable meta, like Event Start Date, Time, Spaces, etc I pretend to include more...just to create custom reusable events layouts.

Post grid using Page Builder?

By StriderSubzero, 7 years ago
Is it possible to display the posts on your blog page in a grid format using Page Builder? This is an example of what I mean, using the plugin Post Grid: https://ps.w.org/post-grid/assets/screenshot-1.png?rev=1291906 I tried to use that plugin for this functionality, but it appears Page Builder and Post Grid don’t play well together, because it…

SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle crash wp backoffice

Good morning, I've installed Panoramic Theme Premium and when SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle is active, a blank page is shown in Pages Editor, Plugins administration page and Theme Customize page. I've made many tests, disabling and removing the rest of plugins, and the problem is SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle plugin.