GoogleMaps Widget errors

Hello, I stumbled on the following error when using the Google Maps widget from Site Origin Bundle to display direction: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘libraries’ of undefined at HTMLDocument. (js-map.min.js:1) at i (jquery.js:2) at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js:2) at Function.ready (jquery.js:2) at HTMLDocument.K (jquery.js:2) This causes other abnormal behavior on my site which stops…

Page Builder Version 2.4.23 breaks anchor functionality

After update to version 2.4.23 all my links + anchor redirects to another Page with Page Builder are not working. e.g. Site 2   –  <p id=”anchor1″>Title</p> Site 1   –  <a href=”http://Link to site 2 with PageBuilder/#anchor1″>follow this</a> All anchors and the related Id’s on the same Page still working. No functionality with Firefox and Safari,…

SiteOrigin Page Builder with Sahifa – Huge empty space

By يوسف ع. الرشيد, 7 years ago
Hello everyone, I’ve just installed Sahifa Theme, and I’m using SiteOrigin page builder for my posts. Posts with SiteOrigin used leaves a huge empty space at the top of the post example: http://mygust.com/math-130-basic-calculus-reviews-previous-tests/ Posts without SiteOrigin looks fine أي قائمة تشوفها الأنسب, وصوتك لها؟ 2016-2017 Can you please help me with a fix? Thanks.

SiteOrigin CSS – Inspector not working

Hi I have a problem of inspector, it shows nothing in the right-hand-side which should show the CSS code of current choosed element. I tried close all other plugin and the situation continued. The theme I am using is “Discovery” by Template Express, Version: 2.3 . Thanks for your help. Screen Cap

No Gaps

By Andy Norton, 7 years ago
Hi all first time caller long time listener. I love your plugin so much a quick question i am sure youll answer very quickly as its probably easy on the link below if you go to it and scroll to the bottom between wedding brochure and catering there is a white gap and i cant…

Select Content not working

By Thomas Scheurich, 7 years ago
Hi, we are using the Site Origin Content Builder for quite a while and it is hands down the best Tool out there! We wanted to update the site today and noticed, that the select content button in the button widget (probably in all the other widgets to) seems to be broken. There is a…

SiteOrigins CSS not working

Hi guys, New user of SO CSS here, so please forgive me if this is a stupid question. But after installing the plugin, i activated and went to the CSS page. Clicked the ‘eye’ icon, and it took me to the ‘edit page’. But there is no way to select any element, no way to…

Pagebuilder only shows blank screen

By gregorivaletti, 7 years ago
Hi Since last night I only see a blank screen at my pages built SiteOrigin Pagebuilder, I allready tried to disable all other plugins and such, I use: Page Builder by SiteOrigin Version 2.4.23 SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle Version 1.8 Livemesh SiteOrigin Widgets Version 1.4.7 And the Theme is AwakenVersion: 2.1.1 by By ThemezHut I also…

Page Builder not working

By Dusan Sadlon, 7 years ago
Hi, I have a problem with Page Builder – it suddenly stopped working. On existing pages the Page Builder doesn’t show up at all, while on new pages it does show but it doesn’t function. I am able to click on the Add Row button but when I set the width etc and I click…

Element is off axis??

By Dean Edwards, 7 years ago
In the following screenshot below, you can see that the elements are off axis, I need them all to be aligned, but I just can’t figure it out. I am using the Sydney theme. Please assist?

Google maps not showing at front end

By Dimosthenis Pefanis, 7 years ago
HI, I am using page builder to build a contact page and google maps is not showing at front end. I am using an API key and the url of the page is: http://www.promith.gr/word/443-2/ (The page is in Greek so you could not find it otherwise) The map is properly set because in the widget…

Error Code for ‘Vantage_CircleIcon_Widget’

By 윤정완, 7 years ago
I’ve used Vantage premium theme and I’ve used well. But, now my website is no seen on mobile. Instead front page is appeared, error message is seen. The error message is – Vantage_CircleIcon_Widget is not found in “xxx/xxx/xxx/wp-contents/plugin/wr-pagebuilder/core/helper/shortcode.php” on line 1096. I found the ‘shortcode.php’, andI looked the line 1096. But I don’t know why.…