Show only items in this category

By Benjamin Alexanian, 7 years ago
Hello, I have a problem. Before coming here, I tried for many hours but I do not find the solution sorry … I wish that on one of my pages (page 1) I access my articles of category 1 and I wish That on my page 2, I access my category 2. I tried with…

SiteOrigin Slider Widget within PageBuilder

By Larry Keyes, 7 years ago
We’re confused about sliders. It is in fact that case that shortcodes don’t work within a PageBuilder SiteOrigin Editor widget? We’ve tried putting in shortcodes with sliders that were built with other plugins like Slider Revolution. We did successfully get a SiteOrigin Slider Widget to work within PageBuilder by adding the widget as its own…

Contact form error

By Stefan de Jong, 7 years ago
Hi, when i want to add a new contact form to a page and test after i get the error: Error sending email, please try again later. What doe i wrong? i tried to install contact form 7 but i cant added it to the page. i’m a beginner in wordpress, please answer that i…

Page builder by role

By Evan Dermatis, 7 years ago
Has there been any progress for setting page builder permissions by user role for multi-user sites yet? It seems that this would be the natural progression of this feature and users have been asking for this for years now. Is this coming? Is there an ETA or should we just dump page builder all together?…

Page Builder and Woocommerce Category pages

By Rodolphe BEDU, 7 years ago
Hi I have a question about Page Builder and Woocommerce plugins. Is it possible to use Page Builder plugin to edit woocommerce category pages? By default it is possible to add description to this page but I don’t see an option to create layout using Page Builder plugin. Thanks.

Row Transparent Backgroun

By Ray “B.W.” Gentry, 7 years ago
I did a “Search” in the Support Forums for making the “Row” Background Transparent. I tried all the CSS Styles that were listed and none of them are working for me. I’m using a .png image with transparent background and I would like the Row to be transparent so only the original background color shows.…

SP Page Builder Ordering Latest posts

By Bonelli Andrea, 7 years ago
Hello everyone, I’m new in this forum and most of all I write from Italy so forgive me English. My problem is as follows: creating a new entry “Last post” I can not order the items as popular items. Default are sorted by the most recent items, but I’d order them at will. Among other…

Image problem on SiteOrigin Features Widget

Dear company, I´m having problems with the images on features widget…I put 3 images in a row and they appear 1.5 time in each image…wich setting I need to change to adjust the image? I think I tryed everything: large, medium, ful size for the image and never fit, always appear 1.5 times in the…