Table spacing/padding not working with block editor

By Tianhao, 1 day ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 12 hours ago
I am using wordpress block editor, added a SiteOrigin layout block, used an Accordion widget within that, and added tables in the accordion. Please see http://tianxu.co.uk/about-test/ Problem: block editor ignores all table spacing/padding attributes, and ignores empty rows. I cannot create spacing between cells, cannot create a gaps between rows. Columns are automatically brought against…

403 error on Add a New Page/post

By shabbirp, 17 hours ago
Hi, I have used the site origin page builder plugin earlier, this is the first time I am facing this issue. All post types that have been activated to show the page builder show a 403 error for add new page/post or edit the page. I deactivated the plugins to see if it is a…

Mobile Padding does not seem to work

By Andy Johnson, 1 day ago
Hi guys, Great software, as a newbie, I have thoroughly enjoyed putting my site together and I love the way it has turned out. I am now attempting to finish some mobile responsiveness work on it and have run into this issue: Padding between rows is the same as the desktop setting. When adjusting the…

Plugin could not be activated Fatal Error

By cp122589, 1 day ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 day ago
I keep getting this error when trying to update. Site is down and I have no idea where to start. Thank you in advance! Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error. Warning: include(/home/content/a2pewpnaspod04_data01/01/41393701/html/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/base/base.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/a2pewpnaspod04_data01/01/41393701/html/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/so-widgets-bundle.php on line 24 Warning: include(): Failed opening…

New Page Greyed Out Area At Top

By AndroidMan, 3 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 day ago
Hi, I get a grey area above my first block when I create a New Page. I’m using SiteOrigin. See the problem here – the problem grey area is around the word Example: Example How do I create a new page without this grey area? Many thanks, John

How to storage amp-iframe script?

By Vitaly Dmitriev, 3 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 day ago
Hello. I have some script that i must display on AMP version. When a trying to put them to tinymce or textarea the row is cleared. Incoming string is something like: Output string is something like: Is any some field or params for existing fields or something else, that will stop clearing my input.

Getting error Missing Widget in site origin

By rajkumar yadav, 3 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 day ago
Hi, I’m getting missing widget error while I try to update any page or post in siteorigin page builder. Please check https://cl.ly/f729cef82c75 I have wordpress version: 5.2.1 Page Builder by SiteOrigin Version: 2.10.5 SiteOrigin Widgets Pakke Version: 1.15.7 Please let me know how I can fix this issue. Thanks

Color of a active menu link

By Araci Carvalho, 4 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 day ago
hello, thanks for your attention I have a tecnical issue about how to change the color of one active menu item. I am working developing a hotsite. I got to change the hoover color with the css: .main-navigation>div li:hover>a{color:#6FBF40} but it doesn’t work with li:active or a:active can you help me, please? Link to the…

Image Slider buggy after updating to php 7

By lexieowen, 5 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 days ago
I updated to php 7 the other day, and now the image slider widgets on my site are very buggy – sometimes they doesn’t load at all, sometimes they seem to drop images or disappear when clicking through slides. Any suggestions for a fix? I tried duplicating the widget and deleting the old one, but…

Image + text vertical alignment on mobile

By amandasaar, 5 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 days ago
Hi all! I’m having a bit trouble with content alignment on our company’s website. On desktop everything seems just fine: https://www.kipinakeskus.fi/tiimi/ (the cell vertical alignment feature helped me to align content) but on mobile the pictures and text are not vertically aligned (see a screen shot here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kdlujhws4fd643s/siteorigin.png?dl=0) Any suggestions on how to vertically align…