Siteorigin PageBuilder error when trying to edit

By flepp4ever, 1 day ago. Last reply by flepp4ever, 22 minutes ago
Hello everyone! I’m exeperiencing the following problem when trying to edit a block on the page www.asdm.lu which was made with Siteorigin PageBuilder. I’ve installed the jQuery Migrate Helper and wanted to get some help about the following error: 2020-12-03 17:49:26 https://asdm.lu/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/js/siteorigin-panels.min.js: jQuery.fn.load() is deprecated https://asdm.lu/wp-admin/post.php?post=2223&action=edit Thanks in advance for helping me out! Filipe

Need remove empty inline style code in header part

Hello Team, Let me know how to remove empty inline style code in header part. Isssue is this: #pg-43-0 { margin-bottom:px } I try below hook but it not work: function siteorigin_panels_remove_inline_css(){ remove_action( ‘wp_head’, ‘siteorigin_panels_print_inline_css’, 12 ); remove_action( ‘wp_footer’, ‘siteorigin_panels_print_inline_css’ ); } add_action( ‘init’, ‘siteorigin_panels_remove_inline_css’, 10, 2 ); Please help me how to fixed this…

Headline Plugin Content Disappearing

By James Conley, 14 hours ago
Content in headline plugin is disappearing or not appearing at all. First attempted to edit content in pre-built layout, but headline content disappeared upon editing. New headline segments never show content when attempting to edit. Is this occurring for anyone else? SiteOrigin included in theme bundle (The Landscaper – ThemeForest).

Page Builder pages converted to blocks

By Sabrina Darnowsky, 2 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 day ago
When I developed my website (cincinnatifriends.org), I created all the pages using Page Builder. Recently, I noticed that some of the pages no longer use Page Builder; they appear to be using blocks, even though we continue to use Classic WordPress. Is there an easy way to restore the affected pages so that they once…

Error when trying to edit layout on page

By daniel-bizz, 3 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 day ago
Hey, On a few of my pages, where I use the PageBuilder by SiteOrigin when I click on a specific layout to change it, it sends me straight to a white page with just the current date and time in GMT. However, when I click on other layouts on that same page, they work. They…

error woocommerce subscriptions and site origin widget bundle

By CHRISTOS GEORGAKAS, 3 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 days ago
Hello as the problem says spoke also with woocommerce support and they told me that there is a js from https://auctionsearly.com/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/js/jquery.cycle.min.js?ver=1.17.10 error : TypeError: l is undefinedjquery.cycle.min.js:6:4436 jQuery 2 can you help me please? the problem occurs when you choose from pricing table > basic > sign up > fill the fields and you can…

site origins premium error on wordpress site

By Michael S Twiselton, 2 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 days ago
I have a client who is using good news theme, when I install site origin premium it says installed, when I click on activate it says there is an error and won’t let me into wp-admin, if I delete the plugin from the wp-content/plugin directory it lets me into wp-admin. I have the premium license,…

Mobile Responsive not responding

By gingerinopom, 4 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 days ago
Hello, We are building a website using the Leto theme by Athemes. As can be seen here www.gingerinopom.com We are having some trouble with spacing between blocks, rows etc. Whenever we test in mobile, everything is either on top of one another or spread too far apart and we are having difficulty in changing this.…