CSS Editor: changing the height of an element

By VirtualRDN, 8 hours ago
In the SiteOrigin CSS editor, I highlight an element named .wpdiscuz-post-rating-wrap.wpd-custom-field. A rectangular box is displayed in blue. Let’s say the height measures 3 inches. These are the .wpd-custom-field declarations displayed in the editor: display: table border: 0 The element inside .wpd-custom-field is named .wpd-rating. If I highlight wpd-rating, now I see the same size…

Widgets Bundle v. 1.17 Full-Width Problem

By Chapman Hosier, 4 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 day ago
Hello all! Has anyone had any issues with full-width widgets not working on the front page in version 1.17? I was able to roll back to version 1.16.1 and the problem is fixed. For some reason [on front page only] full-width banners and posts carousel do not occupy the full width of the page. Non…

Error console on widget bundle activation?

By Speedyp, 2 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 days ago
Hi – been using and loving page builder for years now. Just noticed in the ffox web console we get a lot of warning for 1 site. The only thing that seems to trigger them is activating the widgets bundle (even if none of the individual widgets in there are activated). Hoping you might have…

Page Builder No Longer Loading on Some Pages

By Prime Web Design, 3 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 days ago
WP version 5.4.2 Theme: OceanWp Hello, I have a site that’s about 1.5 years old. I’ve built all pages with Pagebuilder from the beginning. Recently, Pagebuilder no longer loads on the older pages. If I build a new page today using Pagebuilder, the back-end loads up Pagebuilder correctly. The older pages no longer load pagebuider.…

Post Loop strange behavior

By Zé Ricardo, 3 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 days ago
Hi guys I have two post loop widgets at the same page, they show different categories, when I click on any number to browse the posts the other widget also goes to the selected page and, at the same time, the page goes back to the top. Is this the widget normal behavior? Can I…

Can’t change the headline font properly

By Gihan Dhanushka, 3 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 days ago
Hi, I am using Page Builder by SiteOrigin and SiteOrigin Widget Bundle on a website that has Sydney theme installed. I added SiteOrigin Headline widget on to a page and tried to change the headline font. When I am logged in, I can see the font has changed. However, when I am logged out the…

How do I add links to the Partner Block?

By Stuart Johnson, 4 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 days ago
Hi all – a small issue is driving me to distraction on a site I’m developing. I added the Partner Block widget to the homepage to display client logos. They are displaying as links but the editor only has fields for a name and and image (the name doesn’t display). Where do I add URL’s…

Content only displayed correctly after adjusting browser window

By mariannebc, 4 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 3 days ago
Hi! I’ve been using site origins page builder and widget bundle for years now, but only recently startet using the SiteOrigin Hero and SiteOrigin Layout Sliter to improve the design on my site: For some reason the content first displays only partly (with compressed rows) – but the moment I adjust the browser window, everything…