Gap at bottom of row

By Peregrine, 3 hours ago
There is a 7px gap at the bottom of the content in my row. I’ve placed an image using the SiteOrigin Image widget and the same image using the WP image widget. The gap is under both and there is no padding or margin that I can find when I inspect the code. Here is…

Remove SiteOrigin Page Builder News

By GBOT4001, 7 hours ago
Hi, The issue I am having is that I have a widget appearing on the Dashboard named SiteOrigin Page Builder News (so-dashboard-news) which I need to be removed as it is showing for every user including subscribers. I have tried removing this through a functions.php code but this did not work and I cannot seem…

SiteOrigin CSS Not Working

By MarkL, 5 days ago. Last reply by MarkL, 7 hours ago
All, I’ve used SiteOrigin CSS on one of my websites for the last few weeks and it works great … no problems. I then installed and activated SiteOrigin CSS on two other websites and it doesn’t work on either one (all 3 websites are on the same server). Clicking on either of the 2 icons…

Post Loop Bugs and Editing Options

By Alex Melkonian, 2 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 8 hours ago
I’m trying to make my post loop on my home page look similar to the one on the UNWIND Demo page. Couple quick questions: 1. In the slider layout… How can I have the category of my post display between the date and the comments above the headline? 2. In the slider layout… How can…

Cell Styles Design don’t work

By WeAreGRID, 11 hours ago. Last reply by WeAreGRID, 10 hours ago
We have been trying to set a row with 2 columns. One of the column has an image and the second column has some text in it. While trying to change background color in Cell Design to different than white nothing is happening. The same apply to all remaining setting is Cell / Desing section.

2 columns in one row with different background colours

By Simon Cooper, 10 hours ago
https://siteorigin.com/thread/2-columns-different-colors/ this example is very clear, we tried this on a base installation and it simply does not work. Setting a simply background colour on one of the columns does nothing. We are also experience, any other very basic actions that simply do not work, the page building seems extremely erratic and without logic on…

Font color option not displaying

By Evian Gutman, 2 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 11 hours ago
Hello, I am using Page Builder by SiteOrigin (v2.8.2) and SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle (v1.12.1). I deleted these plugins and re-installed them to ensure they were the most current. I also refreshed cache after having done so. I am not seeing the option to select font color on the WYSIWYG text editor. I do see other…

Hero Image Widget: doesn’t work properly with “Counter Number” widget

By yomo_1234, 23 hours ago
Hi! Hero Image Widget somehow craches other widgets, for example “Counter Number widget” (https://wordpress.org/plugins/counter-number-showcase/, pretty popular one). The counter doesn’t work properly when “Hero Image” is applied to the page. It counts down already during the site loading, not when the user scrolls down to the counter. Without “Hero Image” it works just fine. Is…