Fixed Background

By Adam Bak, 1 day ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 4 hours ago
Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me out. I’m building this website http://therealwellbeing.com/ I have few image backgrounds set to fixed positions so the content is sliding over it. however it is not working on mobiles even with media sizes specified… thanks in advance, Adam

Sidebar not working

By [email protected], 1 day ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 4 hours ago
Hello Team, I have designed website with siteorigin page builder. But my sidebar not working. It showing me after content with full width. If i deactivate page builder then sidebar working fine. Please check and solve the issue. Website : http://www.code.cloudalyze.com/about-us/ Thanks Akshay

WordFence Problem: Editing a Button Shows Date

By elenio mattera, 1 day ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 4 hours ago
Hi all, I’m creating a landing page. everything worked fine so far. but no I have the issue, that whenever I want to add/edit a siteorigin button, the pages turns white and I can only see the timestamp. For other sites, Buttons work. So it must be some incompatibilities on that site… any ideas? thanks!…

Video Doesn’t Play On Mobile Devices

By Chris Hannon, 6 hours ago. Last reply by Chris Hannon, 5 hours ago
I have built a site (lookingglass-foto.com) and I am using the Hero Image widget to embed and display a background video that is hosted on YouTube. The video works fine on laptop/desktop, but it does not work on a mobile device. I don’t see any settings that pertain to the display of videos on mobile…

Error on Instagram Browser SiteOrigin Hero

By Tomas Jeannot, 8 hours ago
I have a problem with the hero siteorigin. Everything is fine if we open the web www.festejemosjuntos.com directly from chrome. Now if I link my page from instagram the top slider is broken. You can not see anything, but if I minimize the web and instantly return it to it, load the images. Take the…

Updated wordpress to 5.1.1

By tom9499, 15 hours ago
1. The system just upgrade wordpress to 5.1.1 2. Page builder plugin 2.4.9 has been running before 3. After the upgrade, I need to edit the block page. I could not find page builder menu on the page at all. Anyone please suggest what I suppose to fix this. Best Regards, Tom.

Issue with contact form as a widget

By Chrissie Plunkett, 1 day ago
I’ve created a contact form in WP and assigned it to a widget that should pull through on every page. In development, the form looks correct, but looking at the page in live mode, the form doesn’t pull through correctly and I cannot figure out why? Website is www.stablewoodcoastalcottages.com Can anyone help?

Title widget not working

By Svetlana Baranov, 2 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 day ago
Hi, I can’t understand. I did not change anything on my site since last working versions and now when I edit my title widget, it disappears from the page. Even small changes like align left, the title is missing. I use only site origin widgets and theme. What could have happen? Thank you, Svetlana