Pagebuilder & wordpress theme Twenty Seventeen

By Kim Larsen, 4 hours ago
Hi. I´m normally a happy user of Pagebuilder, but at the moment I´m tearing my hair out of my head. On : http://5270.dk/DGI-V2/ you can see two of my problems. 1. The space between the rows are quit big. I have tried to insert this code : into the extra css option in Twenty Seventeen,…

SiteOrigin Editor Widgets not showing

By Susan M Barber, 17 days ago. Last reply by Susan M Barber, 7 hours ago
I recently added a row on one of my pages which worked fine. The site itself looks the way it should. I must have selected something incorrectly when I tried to add another row and now the editor widgets are not showing. It is almost like they are hidden somewhere. The site still looks fine…

Carousel customization

By Timofei, 7 days ago. Last reply by Timofei, 14 hours ago
Hi! I’m working over “Carousel Widget” customization, and it is almost ready but I’ve got little problem. I’ve made text under the image invisible, and it shows up when post’s picture is under cursor. It works good, except when moving cursor from bottom to the top, picture’s zoom effect is not working and is still…

Hero Feature: Video Not Playing

By Multimastery, 14 days ago. Last reply by Multimastery, 1 day ago
Hello, I am just testing out this page builder and so far it seems to work great. I am testing out the Hero feature now, and although I was able learn how to set an image with no problem, when I tried to do the same for video, I got it set and everything shows…

Problems with Page Builder by Site Origin

By Birgitta de Jonge, 8 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 day ago
Hi there, I have WordPress 4.7.1 and first I had Accesspress Parallax Pro version 2.07. I deleted this older theme and installed the new version 4.0.1. But now I still have the same problem with editing text under Posts and Pages! I still get a blanco page when I wanted to edit text after upgrading…

Pre-built Layouts with Custom Post Types

By Paulka, 8 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 day ago
Hi, I’m looking to clone posts of custom post types. It is possible to do this with pages. But for some reason it’s not working with posts or custom post types. I get a message returned saying “Your search didn’t return any results”. Am I missing something here? Cheers, Paul

Wrap Text around a YouTube video

By RichardStone, 9 days ago. Last reply by RichardStone, 2 days ago
Dear All I am using the Origami Theme. I can embed a YouTube video easy enough using either the code or . What I am failing to do so far is work out how to wrap text around it? 1 – I have tried class=”alignright” inside the iframe. 2- I have tried an entire css…