Page Builder Plugin Not working

By BizzCoder Business, 2 months ago. Last reply by BizzCoder Business, 12 hours ago
Hello, I am using page builder plugin for my website. It is automatically updated to Version 2.4.21. Now it’s not working. whenever I opened it shows blank page and I unable to edit my code. Kindly help me out. Thanks in advance.

Page Builder Tab Gone

By lazlodaddy, 2 days ago. Last reply by lazlodaddy, 1 day ago
Hi, Another one of those folks whose Page Builder tab disappeared. I did deactivate all plug ins except for Page Builder to no avail. FWIW, it seems to be concurrent with recent activation of the Search Engine Optimization option from GoDaddy, the host provider. I appreciate any help. Regards, Dave

Incompatibility with Zoo theme

By Susan Pierson Brown, 2 days ago. Last reply by Susan Pierson Brown, 1 day ago
Hello – I am using Page Builder with the Zoo WordPress theme. The Page Builder designed pages look fine in the preview and Live Editor modes, but when I publish them to the live site they lose most (if not all) of their formatting. I have deactivated most of the plugins and that has not…

Image Hover Effect

By Joshua Grady, 5 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 day ago
Hi – I added the following code: .so-widget-sow-image img { -webkit-transition: all 250ms ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all 250ms ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all 250ms ease-in-out; transition: all 250ms ease-in-out; } .so-widget-sow-image img:hover { -webkit-filter: brightness(50%); -moz-filter: brightness(50%); -ms-filter: brightness(50%); filter: brightness(50%); } I would recommend the third party plugin, SO Page Buil however – It adds this to…