Custom HTML widget only displaying shortcodes

By kcwong, 5 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 5 days ago
Hi there, I use three Custom HTML widgets on a page (refer below). This custom HTML widget used to display and render the page properly. However, instead of rendering the page correctly, it now displays only the shortcodes on the page as follows: [do_widget id=siteorigin-panels-builder-3] [do_widget id=custom_html-4] Any hint and advice on resolving this issue…

Site origin page builder is broken?

By Lance Kuan, 12 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 days ago
My embedded YouTube videos on my website disappear when viewing from my mobile device, but works fine when viewing from my laptop. I tried to use the older version of the site origin pagebuilder, but problem persists. Then I tried to disable my Litespeed cache plugin, and things work fine Please help!

Contactform distorted after update SiteOrigin Widget Bundle v1.58.9 or v1.58.10

By theSaneSpot, 12 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 10 days ago
The updates aren’t working for me. Unfortunately. My combination contact form 7 (v5.9) with Page Builder by SiteOrigin (v2.29.5) and SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle (v1.58.6) works fine. But after the update my form is distorted and shows an error: document.getElementById( “ak_js_1” ).setAttribute( “value”, ( new Date() ).getTime() ); PLs help?

Administrator user not able to edit widget

By Prachi Patel, 1 month ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 11 days ago
I have recently updated the plugin to 1.58.5 after the update only super admins are able to edit the site origin widget bundle features and site origin widget accordion. Users who have administrator role are not able to edit the widget and it blank out all the content in widget after the publish of the…

Bunch of undefined array key errors since update to 1.58.10

By K2PLUS, 12 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 11 days ago
Hi since the plugin was updated to 1.58.10 i get a bunch of errors: Undefined array key “square_shape_padding” in addon-so-widgets-bundle/extra-widgets/service-box/service-box.php on line 294 Undefined array key “icon_bg_color” in addon-so-widgets-bundle/extra-widgets/service-box/service-box.php on line 286 Undefined array key “square_shape_bg_color” in addon-so-widgets-bundle/extra-widgets/service-box/service-box.php on line 293 Using WordPress 6.4.3 PHP 8.1.27, litespeed Ultimate Addons for SiteOrigin 2.4.2 Any idea how…

Site Origin Widgets Bundle update to v.1.58.9 breaks iFrame and JavaScript pages

By CautiousEditor, 13 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 12 days ago
Hi Support Forum, We’re running a WordPress site hosted by Site5. Our Worpress version is v.6.4.3 with PHP version: 7.4.33. We have Site Origin Page Builder and Site Origin Widgets Bundle active and installed (running version is: v.1.58.7), and have never had an issue until the latest update to Widgets Bundle v.1.58.9. Upon hearing that…

Page Builder 2.29.4 removes script style form keywords (Marketo forms)

By Bruno Rochat, 14 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 12 days ago
Hello, I have a [marketo …] shortcode inside a page builder line. This shortcode is replaced by script, style and form (the Marketo plugin script). It works with page builder 2.28.0 but when I upgrade to page builder 2.25.4, script, style and form keywords are removed. When I tested this weekend with page builder 2.25.4…

SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle update problem

By Quantum Sports Betting, 13 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 12 days ago
I use the editor in SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle, after the update, my line code within the editor no longer worked, i had to restore my website to the previous week, i tried the update again but had the same issue, so restored again, my website works fine with the older version of SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle,…

jquery

By Robert Bee, 14 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 13 days ago
Hi jquery problem still persists. The only difference is that if I am logged in to my website, there is no problem. If I am not logged in, there is a problem. can anyone explain this? www.laczynasdart.pl