SiteOrigin Hero widget hides Menu

By Frederico Amorim, 2 hours ago
Hi, I’m using SiteOrigin Hero widget on my homepage epitravelsportugal.com and it is hiding the drop down menu. I’ve tried several aditional CSS code from this forum, but nothing seems to work. Can you please help? Thanks. Frederico Amorim

Adjusting logo size

By Darul Ifta, 9 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 11 hours ago
Every time I try making adjustment to my site logo to my preferred adjustment settings there occurs problem with cursor pointing to editing button or any download buttons, which keeps on disappearing and appearing again in other words it is blinking every time when cursor is placed on. When I deactivate the siteorigin plugin it…

Plugin conflict with WPML

By Linuzitac, 2 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 11 hours ago
Hi, I found this post and found that this issue now is back in business (because I do not suspect this fixed ticket is still the case…?) When having either WPML or SiteOrigin activated, pagination for blog page is throwing 301 back to blog page. Not when start page is showing blog posts, only when…

Hero not working in editor

By J. Anthony, 2 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 day ago
I have a site built with Corp and Page Builder. When editing the home page I cannot edit the top hero image. When I click “edit” on the widget, it starts to open the editor but quickly refreshes to a white page with the date at the top. Is this a known issue/conflict? Any ideas?…

Widgets Bundle and Astra theme

By Mark212, 2 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 day ago
Hello, I have website and I am using Astra theme there. Please are the Widgets Bundle plugins fully compatible with this theme? I am asking just to be sure that after an installation of this widgets bundle, there won’t be a fatal error of the website. Thank you!

Hero Widget is not scrollable on Ios

By Katherine Maier, 3 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 day ago
Hi, I have 2 problems with Hero Widget: 1. Hero Widget (Image/Background) is not scrollable on IOS. And it’s a really big problem for users & usability. 2. Video-Background Hero Image doesn’t play on Mobile Could you please tell me, how can I lose this Problems. Thank You!

Can no longer edit my site

By RyanS, 4 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 day ago
Hello and Thank you – I can no longer edit anything on the page using Site Origin plugin- when activated all i see when i try to edit a page is: Add Widget Add Row Layouts History Live Editor Addons Revert to Editor Edit Row Duplicate Row Delete Row Text Edit Duplicate Delete in blue…

image link

By Margot Schepers, 5 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 4 days ago
Hello I have updated wordpress and since the image links do not work. If i click on an image i only see a little spinning wheel but the links does not open. the image is placed in a widget. Who can help?

Lost Premium key

By Cameron Reid, 5 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 5 days ago
Hello, I’ve somehow managed to delete my premium key email from my inbox and trash. Is there a way to retrieve the key from my account? Premium was purchased on January 14th 2021

Page Builder not working on home page

By J. Anthony, 6 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 6 days ago
I have experienced this before on and off with different solutions, seems to happen to me with wordpress updates, the page builder either shows only code in the classic editor, or a jumbled mess in the block editor. Currently it is only the home page. I created the site with Vantage and Page Builder, I…

Edit mode returns date

By barrysss, 16 days ago. Last reply by Aaron Evans, 10 days ago
Hi, I use Customizr theme and when I try and edit some of the SiteOrigin items It crashes and returns a date. I am on the latest Wordpres 5.6.1 with PHP 7.4. I deactivated all plugins and themes. I then activated the child theme, and site origin PageBuilder and widgets bundle and left everything else…

Recycle Theme and SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle plugins crashed

By Emilia, 12 days ago. Last reply by Aaron Evans, 12 days ago
Hi, I am getting this error: Fatal error: Cannot declare class orion_accordion_w, because the name is already in use in /home3/r67708expe/public_html/wp-content/themes/recycle/widgets/so-widgets/orion-accordion-w/orion-accordion-w.php on line 0 I made a diagnosis and it seems that Recycle Theme is not compatible with SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle plugin. I tried to update them but when I activate the two plugins the…