The delivery method breaks when using your plugin

By Сергей Хомутов, 6 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 6 months ago
Greetings. When using your plugin: the delivery method – pickup – stops working for me. As soon as I select the pick-up delivery method, a list of stores should appear where I can pick up my order. But when processing an AJAX request, the selector with the store is cut out from the site. But…

The /wp-admin/siteorigin Url doesn’t work for Bitnami WordPress Multisite

By Wee Sritippho, 6 months ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 months ago
Hello, I’m attempting to utilize the SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle with Bitnami WordPress Multisite. However, I’ve encountered an issue where the /wp-admin/siteorigin URL fails to load after activating the plugin. Here are the steps I followed: 1. First, ensure that Docker and Docker Compose are installed on your system. 2. Download the docker-compose.yml file from this…

Error siteorigin-panels. Query Delete From wp_options

By Luigi Felici, 6 months ago. Last reply by Aaron Evans, 6 months ago
Hello, I can’t find a way to fix this database error for the Query below, can someone help, thanks. Plugin: siteorigin-panels …Query: DELETE FROM `wp_options` WHERE `option_name` = ‘_transient_timeout_feed_mod_2dd0202377a060f0df35cceaacc2c13c’ …Caller: add_option() wp-includes/option.php:693 set_transient(‘feed_2dd0202377a060f0df35cceaacc2c13c’) wp-includes/option.php:1001 WP_Feed_Cache_Transient->save() wp-includes/class-wp-feed-cache-transient.php:83 SimplePie->init() wp-includes/class-simplepie.php:1564 fetch_feed() wp-includes/feed.php:832 wp_widget_rss_output() wp-includes/widgets.php:1575 wp_dashboard_primary_output() wp-admin/includes/dashboard.php:1605 SiteOrigin_Panels_Admin_Dashboard->dashboard_overview_widget() wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/inc/admin-dashboard.php:68 do_meta_boxes() wp-admin/includes/template.php:1443 wp_dashboard() wp-admin/includes/dashboard.php:271

Cross Domain Copy Paste

By Przemyslaw Gamdzyk, 6 months ago. Last reply by Aaron Evans, 6 months ago
Hi I wanted to use the Cross Domain Copy Paste option. I did everything in the instructions, granted permissions on each page. I copy on a row on page A and paste on B and it doesn’t work. What am I doing wrong? Thank in advance.

Version 2.26.0 Display Bug

By wolfgangwoehrle, 7 months ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 months ago
Hello! I updated the Siteorigin Plugin today on a website that is in development. I have a header with two cells in a row. The header has position: relative and one cell has position: absolute. With the update, these settings work no more, they are displaced. I assume, that there is some bug in the…

Row structure style doesn’t show properly

By ubeuve, 7 months ago. Last reply by Aaron Evans, 7 months ago
Hi, Weeks ago, a website with Vantage 1.20.16 theme active doesn’t show row structure style properly. Selected full width the content overflow the container both sides. I assumed there was a conflict with some plugin, so I deactivated all no siteorigin plugins and reactivated one by one. The “guilty” plugin seems to be CookiePro, by…