PageBuilder design
Could I have this design with pagebuilder? Design image If it is possible. How can i do it? Thanks in advance Rodrigo
Save 30% on SiteOrigin Premium with our October sale. Use code OCTOBER30 .
Support Forum
Browse community answers for this topic or search for a specific issue.
Could I have this design with pagebuilder? Design image If it is possible. How can i do it? Thanks in advance Rodrigo
I’m trying to migrate to the new block format in the Appearance/Widgets area, but it’s telling me I need to “Please contact your site administrator to migrate this block.” There is no button to start the migration. This is labeled…
Hello, I have a problem with my menus on mobile. liveoakrv.info. When clicking on the hamburger menu, there are a number of sub menus that have a down arrow which bring you to new menu items. However, on mobile, you…
I want to change the Main Menu Color to something a little darker. So I went to Customize: Header & Navigation: Position & Style and changed the Main Menu Color. I clicked “Publish” and it just hung there. So I…
I am using the Polestar Child Theme. The original programmer changed the code so that Posts would always be displayed in English, regardless of the language chosen (to avoid duplicated posts in 3 languages since we are not translating them).…
Hello, When we try to print the pages on https://k9uchicago.com/ it doesn’t print the page properly. Is there anyway we can fix it? Please let me know. Here’s the screenshot after printing the page https://prnt.sc/0PawowE4Bi7u Thanks
The SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle Plugin is working correctly in other themes. In the theme I created, it worked at first, but now it seems that it is not working with JS correctly, for example, in the Carousel. However, the plugins…
Suddenly mobile optimization has stopped working on the site that I manager. I have gotten rid of bloated pages and walked through plugin updates to try and find the issue. The site on mobile doesn’t show the full page that…
I was recently editing my site’s “home” page and was trying to embed a link at the top for a go-fund me campaign.. at some point I clicked on something that changed the method of editing the page to mostly…
Hi, I cannot edit my CSS on my full-size page – as I am only presented with a quasi-mobile size, which is a weird combination of a mobile menu with oversized featured images. This same problem occurred with CSS Hero.…
Hi, I’m building a widget that relies on the page being edited to establish the child pages available for selection within the widget (as a dropdown). It seems I can’t reliably use $_REQUEST[ ‘postId’ ] because that isn’t available when…
Hello, I’ve been running into an issue where, when I try to save my edits, the site keeps loading endlessly. This only happens when I add more blocks within the page builder environment. We have sufficient memory and storage for…
I generally edit posts on my PC. Occasionally, however, I use my Samsung Galaxy Tab 6 Android tablet. This has always worked very well. Recently, however, perhaps in the last one to two months, I have tried to do this…
I thought I activated the widget by clicking active, but when I refresh the page, it goes back to the original disabled state. It looks to me like the DB is not being updated. When I look at the ajax…
Hello, I’m getting a critical error message on our website. There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums. Learn…