Siteoriginal Features

By thecontentconsultant, 2 days ago
Hi – I am creating a section on a page for the services I offer and am using the SiteOrigin Features widget to do so. However, as I am offering 4 services, it moves one of them to the next line but doesn’t centre it so it looks a bit odd..see image for reference View…

Front Page images

By vivirpar, 4 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 3 days ago
Hi, I’m building a frontage of my site with Vantage as theme and I would like to know if it is possible to make the photos react (with little zoom) when the mouse pointer is over then. I also would like to know if it is possible to put the images closer and reduce the…

Centering a Custom Menu

By Daniel Englert, 6 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 3 days ago
Hello, I’m working in the SiteOrigin CSS visual editor. By default, the menu I have aligns to the left. How can I center the entire menu on the screen? I imagine if I can center the .menu-main-menu-container that’ll do it. What CSS code will do this? Thank you in advance, Daniel Englert

Responsive collapsing columns

By Errico Maldatesta, 7 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 3 days ago
I. I'm using the page builder in the vantage theme. On the home page I have a column layout: 1-2-3 4-5-6 when I reduce to tablet layout, make: 1-2 4-5 3 6 But I want: 1-2 4-5 3-6 Below this id the page I have another layout: 1-2-3 when I reduce to tablet layout, make:…

Page builder not responsive

By Chiara Visentin, 9 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 3 days ago
Hello, i usually use page builder on my website. The problem is that is not responsive. It changes the dimensions of font or the writtens disappears. How can i do? I have a free version. Can i solve this problem with a premium version? Thanks Chiara

Site Origin Button

By darker, 9 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 3 days ago
I have been using your Site Origin button widget for a while. Just recently when I try to initiate/design a button the colour of the text of the button always is greyed out. I am trying to make the text pure white.

Footer Widgets uneditable

By dbard, 9 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 3 days ago
I’m trying to edit the footer, I have two widgets, both Editors. When I uncollapse one to enter the editor, I get a quick flash of the code and then the window shrinks and there is no accessible content. I really don’t want to have to rebuild it every time I want to make a…

Site Origins Google Maps not working on mobile

By driveparkfly, 3 days ago
Howdy everyone, I have used the above widget on my website and it works fine on desktop but is not working on mobile. I have tested it on IOS and it is not working. See the website here: http://www.driveparkfly.com.au/location I have checked the Google API and I have all the API methods including IOS switched…