Problem Page Builder by SiteOrigin after update

By Jorge De La Rocha, 15 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 15 days ago
Hello, i updated the Page Builder on one of my pages today, and site got broken. I deleted the site origin files in content and the site is back. But now i cant install the page builder anymore, im getting this error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘)’, expecting T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /var/www/vhosts/hytek.mx/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/siteorigin-panels.php on line 70…

Siteorigin css not working

By Chetan Agarwal, 16 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 15 days ago
Dear Sir/Madam, I installed the site origin CSS plugin on my WordPress website when I go to custom CSS and click on the eye icon my website’s screen is not coming. Can you please help me with this. Your help would be highly appreciated. Thank you

SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle vs WP Editor

By Victor Nakonechny, 16 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 15 days ago
Hi there, just realized, if I install both plugins, “SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle”” and “WP Editor”, the WP crashes wit bunch of errors. Both plugins are incompatible with each other. 05.08.2018 10:06:30 offroad-notes.net [client 2001:16b8:3000::] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot unset string offsets in /mnt/web424/d2/88/59350088/htdocs/WordPress_SecureMode_01/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/so-widgets-bundle.php:745 05.08.2018 10:06:30 offroad-notes.net [client 2001:16b8:3000::] Stack trace: 05.08.2018 10:06:30 offroad-notes.net…

Quick way to change urls in Page Builder?

By clarkelz, 5 months ago. Last reply by clarkelz, 15 days ago
Hi there I have been creating a client site on a subdomain ie. dev.mysite.co.uk and it has now been moved to the main site ie. mysite.co.uk but of course all the manually added urls within Page Builder have not updated eg. button links and icon links. I have found this thread and followed the instructions…

1 columns then 2 in the same row

By djinlemage, 19 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 15 days ago
Hello, Thank you for the great tools you developed. With the Page Builder plugin, I try to do in the same row, 1 column then 2 like this: ___________________________________________ |——————————————| –> Widget 1 |———————||——————-| –> Widget 2 and Widget 3 I want to do this to apply a background image to the 3 widget (so…

Site origin editor locking up

By jbailey969, 26 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 16 days ago
my site is https://www.embroiderywaresoftware.com/ and I am running Iconic one theme After updating page builder the visual editor locked up. I have had to do a server rewind to June 15th which puts the version back to the following below. Page Builder by SiteOrigin You have version 2.6.9 installed. Update to 2.7.3. View version 2.7.3…