Isuue

By trilok, 10 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 5 days ago
I am facing the problem in Page Builder by Site Origin plugin with it’s add-on Site Origin Widgets Bundle The actual problem is when i change the tab in the wordpress page content area text to page Builder and page Builder to text then some content get missing. Mostly SiteOrigin image widget have problem. The…

Unable to save changes

By Ian McAndrew, 11 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 5 days ago
I am using Misty Lake theme. I can access Site Origin CSS, decide on visual or code view, select visual, and select and change items of interest. I can use the magnifying glass to switch the CSS code at the bottom of the page on and off. However that is all I can do. I…

External stylesheets using @import

By Nikki Green, 12 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 5 days ago
Hello. I am using the Page Builder by SiteOrigin plugin & SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle for the front page of my site which uses a child theme of Hueman. My WP version, theme, & plugins are all up to date. I am also using multisite install. I am running into an issue where my SiteOrigin Widgets…

Wrong margin-right on Panels in Firefox and Edge

By vovkasolovev, 12 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 5 days ago
In Firefox and Edge 56.0(Windows 10) if you reduce the width of the browser SO panels grows in width, due to the fact that PageBuilder adds a positive value to margin-right. Here are example and Video (slider will take all available width). In Chrome there is no such behavior. Tell me, please, what can I…

Front page is not responsive at mobiles

By Rafaela Mertens RennĂ³, 6 days ago
Please guys, can somebody help me? I’m doing this following website www.pprogestao.com.br at PageBuilder from WordPress, however the responsive design doesn’t work at mobiles. I don’t know why, every box “responsive” is enabled. Also, the transparent header doesn’t work neither and the menu has a lot of problems to appear well. Thank you very much…

Widget Post Carousel

Hi, I’m Trying to change the backgorund colour in the Post Carousel widget using this css: .sow-carousel-wrapper ul.sow-carousel-items li.sow-carousel-item .sow-carousel-thumbnail a span.overlay { background: #ededed; } …and it works fine in Pages and Post but not in portfolio (My portfolio is a Custom Post Type using CPT UI Plugin). Do you know what may be…