Columns does not work

By Ole Petter Holthe-Berg, 15 days ago. Last reply by Ole Petter Holthe-Berg, 2 days ago
Hello. I have a issue on my page. On frontend, the page is like that: – In the SiteOrigin editor, it is like this (how i want it) Why is it not in columns beside each other on frontend? It worked before, but not anymore.

Features – Text not showing on mobile

By MikeDrum, 3 days ago
Hi, I have a vertical list of features, with icon to the left and text to the right, and reversed. However when I view on mobile it displays no text and only part of the icons, image here https://imgur.com/a/eaiRGJb When I start to stretch the window out the text appears at a certain point There’s…

Cart issues

By Harrison Reid, 4 days ago. Last reply by Andrew M, 4 days ago
Thank you for contacting our help desk. I have checked the website and noticed that the cart is indeed empty regardless of the product you try to purchase. The plugin responsible for the cart functionality is siteorigin: Code:

Widget not updating image

By insight, 7 days ago
Hi Folks, Since updating from page builder 2.4.25 to 2.6.1, a custom widget image is not updating properly when we save the page. The editable image works before saving, in that the image preview on the edit screen after updating the image shows the correct image, but when saving the page the old image is…

Blog Minimal adds extra code

By Ryan Grant, 16 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 8 days ago
I have been using blog minimal with 2 other categories without any issues but now with the 3rd category, I cannot get rid of this code placed after the date of the blog and before the 15 word excerpt Apr 5, 2018 While planning a piece on the intense bond between those in the extended……

Links in Buttons

By joshuajjmyers7, 12 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 8 days ago
I am trying to create links to my other sites from this parent site. PAge builder doesn’t allow me to do so. Instead, when a link is created, it attaches it like so: siteyouron.com/siteyouadded.com It makes it one big URL and takes you to a ‘Page not Found’ Display, rather than the new site.

Little Arrow

By Matthew Griffen, 12 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 8 days ago
Hello, I don’t know squat about WordPress or SiteOrigin but I am learning. I am using a SiteOrigin Image Widget to display a logo as a page title. But when I leave the Page Title Field blank it prints a little arrow in the upper left of my page. I’m hoping this is a newb…

Conflict Page Origin Site Builder and Bookly?

By keessiep, 10 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 8 days ago
I installed the Bookly plugin today and now I get the notification: There is a newer version of this widget’s content available. I cannot update anything on my website anymore since everything is setup with the Site Origin page builder. Is this a known issue? And how can this be dealt with? Thanks, Kees