SIteOrigin CSS, problem by editing

By Ernesto Serpagli, 3 months ago. Last reply by Ernesto Serpagli, 3 months ago
Hallo Andrew, if I navigate with the cursor (without clicking) on the page I am editing, the screen will be gradually saturated from the colored highlighting of the selector boxes. In a very short time, you can no longer make out any details on the page and it is not possible to select any selector…

SiteOrigin Slider White space

By tashalee, 3 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 3 months ago
Hello, I have the SiteOrigin slider on my home page. The height is really long until the page is refreshed, you hit another link and go back, or even command+/- the window, then it fixes itself. I have deleted and reloaded it, removed slider images (now there is only one) and checked height on everything…

Post Carousel (so-widgets-bundle): Landscape and portrait pictures

By Laurent Dorier (Lolo Irie), 3 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 3 months ago
Hello, I would like to use different picture formats (landscape and portrait) in a carousel, but can’t complete it like pictures used by the carousel are always cropped. Changing the “crop” attribute parameter here (post-carousel.php) as no effect: Changing this line in item.php (using the “fullsize” value) to is doing the job, but not satisfying,…

Undefined array key “background_display”

By Bertrand83, 3 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 3 months ago
Good morning, An error appeared on my site a few days ago without me touching anything [quote]Warning: Undefined array key “background_display” in /home/…mySite…/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/inc/styles.php on line 74[/quote] This warning is displayed on the home page of my site in several places, this is really disturbing and I can’t find a way to fix it. have a…

Images not loading in carousel

By DropsOfRainbow, 3 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 3 months ago
Hi there, I’ve been having issues with the post carousel where on my main page it doesn’t display the images (all are set as featured in the posts) but on the side bar of the blog page it displays correctly. Both carousels have identical settings (except thumbnail size and post selection but it makes no…

Cannot access and edit widgets

By e-tabsak, 3 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 3 months ago
Hi SiteOrigin, I am a user of SiteOrigin and our company uses SiteOrigin widgets for our website pages. When I want to edit a page on the backend, I am able to access the ‘Hero Widget’ and the ‘Accordion Widget’ and make the necessary edits. (These widgets are inaccessible on some pages) However, when I…

Broken vertical layout after upgrade

By Zoltán Bettenbuk, 3 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 3 months ago
Hello, I wanted to reply this thread, but posts seem to be off for it: https://siteorigin.com/thread/new-update-broke-full-width-stretched-headlines/ Aftert the most recent upgrade to 2.29.1, our site has became a wall of verical text: https://www.explorethemovement.com/ Can you please look into it? Thanks, Zoltan

New update broke full-width stretched headlines

By orangeprincess, 3 months ago. Last reply by Alex S, 3 months ago
Hello, While working on my website tonight, all of the full width stretched headlines broke and now are large text going vertically. Full width and standard look as expected. I received an email that Site Origin Builder updated about two hours ago, which coincides with when the problem started. I apologize but I don’t have…

SiteOrigin CSS problems

By Hassan Belghali, 4 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 4 months ago
Hi, I applied some styles to my page. Some are showing and others not. For example : a { color:#993406; text-decoration:underline; } The color changer but there is no underline. Any help please ? PS: I’m using a wordpress multisite.