Update Issue

By dpaisley, 11 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 11 months ago
I am using Page Builder by SiteOrigin for multiple websites. After the most recent update, it broke one sub page on one website. The error received is “Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Invalid hex color [] in /wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/widgets/lib/color.php:32 Stack trace: #0 /wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/widgets/lib/color.php(409): SiteOrigin_Color::hex2rgb(”) #1 /wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/inc/styles.php(687): SiteOrigin_Color_Object->__construct(NULL) #2 /wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/inc/styles.php(801): SiteOrigin_Panels_Styles::generate_box_shadow_css(‘box_shadow’, Array) #3 /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): SiteOrigin_Panels_Styles::general_style_css(Array, Array) #4 /wp-includes/plugin.php(205):…

local custom fonts / Unwind Theme

By Roland Wegmann, 11 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 11 months ago
Hello I’m new to wordpress and siteorigin. Nevertheless I bought and installed the premium stuff from siteorigin. I also installed and and try to use the Unwind theme. I know siteorigin offers an addon for using Google web fonts; but I would really prefer to store my fonts local (because I run my site in…

Links are not visible on page

By mattconners, 11 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 11 months ago
I created a page with Page Builder. I’ve added a couple of links that are on the page but are not visible. These links are to other pages created with Page Builder. I’ve tried with links to Instagram and it has the same behavior of not being visible. L2 ski instructor preparing for L3. Right…

Contact Forum Drop Down Select Issue

By Gregg, 11 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 11 months ago
Wholesale Inquiry One of the fields on our contact form is a Drop-Down Select “States where sales taxes are collected” Users select multiple options which are “US states” which is a required option. The issue we are having is when the page loads, it selects a “null” option so customers can skip this option.

Compatibility problem

By CHARRIER Peggy L'Abeille Créative, 11 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 11 months ago
Helle, I’m using the premium Virtue theme from Kadence theme, which has SiteOrigin’s bundle widgets integrated into it. In the home page I used a slider offered by the Virtue theme and the article carousel offered by your SiteOrigin Bundle widget. But when I install this carousel, my virtual slider no longer scrolls the images,…

SiteOrigin doesn edit pages, already created with him after migration.

By pepito92, 11 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 11 months ago
Hello, Today we made a WordPress migration. All pages were created with SiteOrigin Page Builder. After migration the pages, already created with PageBuilder no longer can be edited with PageBuilder. I tried to activate/deactivate, deactivate/activate and the results are the same. The site is completely broken. The Monserrat fonts cannot be found (the files are…

Siteorigin Pagebuilder not working

By SallySneed, 11 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 11 months ago
I have not touched my website in months, but for some reason the Page builder plugin is not working. When I attempt to edit the page, it shows up as the Classic Editor only. I have tried deactivating Page Builder, deleting the plugin and reinstalling it. This did not fix it. I have also tried…

Mobile padding doesn’t work…

By grzegorz komorowski, 11 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 11 months ago
Hi. I’m using Siteorigin page builder on my website. I just noticed that padding from desktop devices is used on mobile. Inspected with DevTools, you can see that the mobile style is applied but there is only empty padding with !important: “@media (max-width: 780px) #pg-13-0> .panel-row-style { padding: !important; }” I checked with staging and…

Siteorigin Builder + Acf

By craig-lambo, 11 months ago. Last reply by Alex S, 11 months ago
We have installed the Siteorigin page builder plugin on our clients website which uses the ACF Custom fields plugin, is there a way to add the custom field using the Site builder? Is there any way of also adding our custom HTML code and removing the default HTML added from the page builder?

Updating to new version gives Error

By Prachi Patel, 11 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 11 months ago
Hello Team, I am using Site-origin Widget bundle. My WordPress site is on IIS server. WordPress is on latest version and php version is 7.4. Problem is whenever I try to update the plugin it gives me the error “The plugin so-widgets-bundle/so-widgets-bundle.php has been deactivated due to an error: Plugin file does not exist.” So…