Page doesn’t open in Page Builder mode

By Theo Koopman, 10 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 10 months ago
Hi, I’ve been working with Page Builder for a while, and like it a lot. However, now I have one of the pages of my website that doesn’t open in Page Builder mode anymore, and instead of giving me the adjustable blocks, just gives me one window with a big pile of code. Can anyone…

Pages

By poochpatchsa, 10 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 10 months ago
Please can I have assistance. I wanted to add a new page to my website. I went to pages added a page. When it came to Editing /quick edit, it would redirect me to an error page. What can I do to resolve this.

New wiget links attributums

By irokob, 10 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 10 months ago
Hi Andrew! I am creating an affiliate website. With SiteOrigin Corp template and plugins. To measure accurate clicks, you should add a `referrerpolicy=”unsafe-url”` attribute to each image and button widget link. How is it possible? Thank you for answering!

Add a widget in all posts at once

By Puur Alicia, 10 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 10 months ago
Hi! I’ve been blogging away for years,and now… I would like to insert a donate widget (or html tekst or code) under every blogpost I’ve ever made, preferably in 1 move! Is that possible? Or do I really need to add it Per Post Separately (which would take forever…).