Black Spaces On Side of Images/Sections

By Sarafis Adyton, 4 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 4 months ago
I am using Moesia theme from aThemes (www.mccinternalmedicine.org) and when I change anything to the homepage the header image and social section have annoying, obtrusive black spaces added to the sides. Does anyone know why? AThemes support indicated this was an intentional look by SiteOrigin.

SiteOrigin Widgets broken

By Simon Connell, 4 months ago. Last reply by Alex S, 4 months ago
I have the Cerauno template with SOW. The widgets are not showing at the moment .. they functioned fine far years, and in other sites with same latest updates, also fine even now – its just a problem with one site. When trying to edit the Widgets in the side bar under “Appearance” menu ……

“Edit Live” button does not appear

By argi -, 4 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 4 months ago
Hello, My web is built with Siteorigin, but suddenly I can no longer edit the homepage with Siteorigin. Now the “Edit Live” button does not appear. This does not happen on other pages on the website. I only see the “classic edit” and code like this: CAN YOU HELP ME? thank you!

Problem with WP 6.4+

By ostryweb, 4 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 4 months ago
Hi, with 6.4 and 6.4.1 we are having problems with SOME content, some posts and pages with Page Builder content are not marked as a “SiteOrigin Page Builder” type and when opened, they load PB interface, I can open widgets and change content, but this will not get saved even though WP says it was…

Custom widget

By Сергей Хомутов, 4 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 4 months ago
Greetings. I need help. I created a widget using this instruction – https://siteorigin.com/docs/widgets-bundle/getting-started/creating-a-widget/. But after all the actions, no widget appears. I did the following 1. I went to the plugins folder and created a folder there called extend-widgets-bundle 2. In this folder I created a file extend-widgets-bundle.php and placed the following code in the…

I created a Theme

By Luccas Alves Gaulia, 5 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 5 months ago
Guys, I created a Theme and it is working almost correctly, I noticed that if the “SiteOrigin Page Builder” plugin is not installed, nothing appears when editing the Theme. 1st How do I remove this “dependency” if I created it thinking about not using any dependent plugin? 2nd If there is no way, how can…

Installation issue of SiteOrigin Page Builder

By Simon Connell, 5 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 5 months ago
I cant install SiteOrigin Page Builder I navigate to Add New Plugin .. I search for it by keyword .. its is found .. I click Install Now. The Install fails with this long message (It seems its says Destination folder exists the end … but I don’t see the Plugin …) Installation failed: function…

Siteorigin & WPML String Translation

By Christoph, 5 months ago. Last reply by Alex S, 5 months ago
Hi, I have a problem with the pagebuilder and WPML String translation. I created costume widgets for my site. Therefor I used WPML String translation for some fixed phrases like echo __(“MEHR LESEN”,”MyText”); in the render.php Strings in WPML are all registered in the wrong language. They are registered in english, altough prime language is…

Uncaught Error: Undefined constant

By Joxe Rojas, 5 months ago. Last reply by Alex S, 5 months ago
At least since september, everytime we try to add a new post to our blog, instead of the usual post editing window, we get this one, asking me details about a Tweet, our Twitter user, API key and secret, e.a. Also inmediateluy, we get an automated WordPress email informing us of a critical error, which…

The delivery method breaks when using your plugin

By Сергей Хомутов, 5 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 5 months ago
Greetings. When using your plugin: the delivery method – pickup – stops working for me. As soon as I select the pick-up delivery method, a list of stores should appear where I can pick up my order. But when processing an AJAX request, the selector with the store is cut out from the site. But…