Hero image not displaying

By Myriam Roy, 6 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 day ago
My hero image looks fine in the widget tool but won’t display on page preview or the online page since i do the update. Using WordPress and Syndey theme. (on this page http://newrox.ca/maniementavance i have 2 block of hero image that doens’t appears) Any ideas?

Instead of the bullet points table appears

By MartinaHanna, 6 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 day ago
Hi, I’m working with the Page Builder to create my Websites. My Theme is Twenty Seventeen. When I use PageBuilder and add a list to the row instead of the bullet points appears a table (thin grey lines between all lines). The Code is: [su_list icon=”icon: circle” icon_color=”#e23f10″] Förder- und Lagertechnik Produktionsautomatisierung Anlagen- und Automatisierungstechnik…

Image widget not resizing any longer

By Helena Andersson, 1 day ago
Hello! I have been using your great widgets and pagebuilder for quite some time and am very pleased and never had problems until now. For some reason the Image Widget does not resize images any more, they are displayed as 100% width in spite of settings in backend. When I try to troubleshoot and look…

Contact form on-submit redirect

By Mária Kánová, 2 days ago
Hello guys, I`ve found a thread about this topic from one year ago where Jeremy mentioned that there is no on-submit redirect feature for the contact from widget. Has something changed since that? I`ve noticed that there is a javascript field. Is there any generic java redirect I could use? Thnks

Theme framework and page builder

By etarcos Notalp, 2 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 2 days ago
Hi, could you tell me if page builders and theme frameworks get along well together, if they’re redundant or complementary ? )) I was planning to build Page B uilderfor a WP site but just learned about theme framworks… Are Page Builder and Genesis TF are compatible ? thanks for your answer ))

Custom CSS not translating to live site

By Rachel Liu, 6 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 2 days ago
Hi! Preliminary disclaimer: I know little to nothing about coding, so sorry in advance. So, I’m working with the Charity WP theme and I recently downloaded the SiteOrigin Custom CSS plugin and discovered the live-editor type option. It’s wonderful and I love how detailed the customization can be, but none of my edits are actually…

Dynamic repeater title?

By Tim Gieseking, 7 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 2 days ago
Hello, I have a repeater field in a custom widget and I’d like to base the title on a value entered in one of the fields. For example: The repeater is called “district” and has a “title” text field. Rather than every repeater row being called “District” and having to open each one to find…