Contact form issues

By 古助尼, 2 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 months ago
Hello, I discovered some issues after using your contact form. The first question: When I set some required fields and click Submit without filling them in, the required warning words will not appear. Second question: When I enable Google recaptcha v3 settings, the prompt text that can detect the mailbox format will not be displayed.

Unable to format text with a non-super admin access

By Raouf Douihech, 2 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 months ago
Hello, We’ve’ve encountered a challenging issue while using the SiteOrigin Page Builder on our website that never happened before (using siteorigin fpr 6 years). After updating siteorigin widgets bundle to the version 1.58.7 we’ve been experiencing difficulties when attempting to edit articles, specifically when applying bold and color styling to text. Each time I try…

Site origen image widget issue with php 8

By Daniel Ray, 2 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 months ago
I updated php 8 and got error : [09-Feb-2024 07:05:36 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset ‘width’ in /code/wp-includes/media.php on line 1228 [09-Feb-2024 07:05:36 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset ‘height’ in /code/wp-includes/media.php on line 1229 [09-Feb-2024 13:43:56 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset ‘width’ in /code/wp-includes/media.php on line 1228 [09-Feb-2024 13:43:56 UTC] PHP Warning:…

Issue with Row Layout

By chrysadtps18, 2 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 months ago
Hello team, I am using the “Off the Shelf – Online Marketing WordPress Theme” with SiteOrigin Builder. I change the Row Layout from Standard to Full width Stretched, click Save BUT Row Layout field remains Standard. It seems to have a SAVE issue suddenly. Can you help me please fix it?

Post Carousel does not show

By tivanov, 2 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 months ago
Hello! Since I’ve upgraded thw WordPress and all of my plugins to the latest version, SiteOrigin Post Carousel does not show on my website. When I inspect the page, it shows, that the post thumbnails and titles are there, but they are just invisible. Do you have any idea what can cause this strange behaviour…

SiteOrigin Post Carousel Problem

By comalmg, 2 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 months ago
Our website ( comalmg.org ) uses the Post Carousel from the SiteOrigin Bundle. The Post Carousel is located at the top of our page and has stopped working sometime in the last week. Clicking on an item in the Carousel normally links to a page of full information. Now, only the picture from the post…

Parallax Row

By Alyssa Alexander, 2 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 months ago
Thank you in advance for any assistance! I’m working on a page on my website I haven’t messed with in awhile. At some point it reverted to classic editor, although I swear I had used Page Builder rows/widgets when I set it up. It was probably an update, or I deactivated the plugin at one…