Gravity Forms Confirmation Page

By Les Proctor, 15 days ago. Last reply by Les Proctor, 4 days ago
Hi I created a landing page using siteorigin pagebuilder and a gravity form; offering an ebook. the form points to a confirmation page with my ebook deliverable. When I fill out the form, it doesn’t redirect the way it’s supposed to. It populates the form. But it doesn’t act the way I expect. Thank you!

Livemesh Posts Carousel

By Bruce Thomson, 4 days ago. Last reply by Bruce Thomson, 4 days ago
Hi, I am using the above plugin and I have about 6 pages that I want to display. All are set up to be exactly the same, and yet I can only display 3 of them in the carousel. All the basics look ok…. set to scroll, all feature images in place etc. Is there…

SiteOrigin Page Builder and Gutenberg?

By joecanwrite, 10 days ago. Last reply by Andrew M, 5 days ago
Hey SiteOrigin Team, I’m writing an article about page builder plugins for WordPress and I’d love to include Elementor. To help me serve the audience by creating a useful article, could you please tell me how your plugin will work with Gutenberg, especially when it becomes part of WordPress core? The article will be published…

Update widgets bundle not working

By ruairidh lumsden, 10 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 5 days ago
I had made a landing page, was working through editing some things and appear to either have an error or more likely I’ve accidentally removed the siteorigin widgets bundle. It is still appearing to be installed in my plugins on the non-editor part of wordpress but when i’m in the WP editor and go to…

CSS in head on front page

By René Kostka, 5 days ago
Hi, I’m trying to create my own frontpage using a child theme. I’m displaying the content of all my pages on the frontpage. The issue is there’s no page builder CSS generated in HTML head section (as it usually is on normal pages). Is there any way to make it work?

Min and Max for Fit Text?

By Rebekah Haskell, 9 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 5 days ago
Hi. Is it possible to specify a minimum and maximum text size for Fit Text in the Headline and Sub-Header widgets? The least aggressive fit makes the text too large for my 17″ monitor, but the next level up makes it too small for my phone. I’d like to be able to specify a smaller…

SiteOrigin Button

By 12by12travel, 10 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 5 days ago
Hi, I am trying to put a button on my home page that has a parallax background, to direct people to my blog. But for some reason when I go to view the page it has two buttons on my parallax picture, one on top of the other. I don’t have to button widgets in…