Lifter LMS

By J, 2 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 months ago
I installed lifter LMS and it works, but doesn’t integrate with SiteOrigin, meaning I’d need to design the pages with HTML. Is it possible to integrate it? If not, then is there now a recommended free LMS. I know someone asked this previoiusly, but the link provided of suggested LMS is no longer onine. Thanks…

PHP Warnings

By ASSP, 2 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 months ago
Since upgrading to Site Origin Widgets Bundle 1.58.5 and Vantage Theme 1.20.20, getting hundreds of these type of messages in the server error log. PHP message: PHP Warning: Undefined array key “icon_color_hover” in /www/asspwp_329/public/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/widgets/social-media-buttons/social-media-buttons.php on line 258 If I comment out lines 255 to 266, errors stop.

Visual Editor

By Margaret, 2 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 months ago
Hello, I have been using the Vantage theme since 2011. I have two plugins to edit text: Black Studio TinyMCE widget and Advanced Editor Tools. On some of my pages, I can easily change the font color or highlight it, on others, there is no such option. Why is it so and how can I…

SiteOrgin Slider – First slide not auto-resizing until a slide is advanced

By 67a2media, 2 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 months ago
Hello! The first slide of our live SiteOrigin Slider is not resizing, but everything works once a slide is advanced, or if you resize the window manually. It seems to work well in a local staging environment, but not on this live one: Sustainability (the slider is that sustainability diagram just below the fold). Sounds…

Tema MySQL 10.4 Compatible

By Santi AP, 2 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 months ago
Buenos dias. Tengo un sitio construido con Page Builder de Siteorigin y tengo problemas al actualizar la versión de MySql. Necesito pasar la web a un servidor con MySql 10.4 como mínimo pero este servidor tiene PHP 8.0 y me rompe el sitio. Quisiera saber de algún tema que tenga un soporte más actualizado que…

Page crashes and cannot edit

By Zylo, 2 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 months ago
Hi there , when I add products in the page it crashes. As you can see at the following link the products are shown correctly. But the editing page inside wordpress crashes it gets tranparent black and I can no longer edit the page. I instert products using the following code [products columns=”4″ orderby=”title” order=””…

Testimonials Plugin suddenly shows shortcode

By Ladyweave, 3 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 months ago
Testimonials plugin does not appear to be working since the latest update. 1. Shortcode shows in the widget 2. No Testimonials link in the admin dashboard sidebar or any way to add a Testimonial 3. Testimonial Posts have disappeared (though they are in the database on the server) along with any kind of Post besides…