Custimizing sidebar (with page builder widgets)

By Roberto Pontigo, 7 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 2 days ago
Site URL: www.rubenpontigo.cl/ccc Good afternoon. I would like to see if someone could help me to achieve the following in the sidebar of the site, according to the attached image. 1.- Modify the transparency of the search box and replace the word “BUSCAR” for the button with the magnifying glass icon. 2.- Modify the space…

link text size

By Ajarn Neil, 2 days ago
Hi there, The text size has been reduced when using siteorigin editor on this site – http://www.neilhil28.twentyeight.axc.nl/2018/03/14/good-they-are-finally-start-to-take-the-violence-in-video-games-seriously/ Its happening on all the links in all the blog posts. I need the text size to be the same as the paragraph text. How can this be done ? – preferably in one go because there are…

Using video not YouTube or Vimeo

By Larmahil CRM Consulting, 7 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 2 days ago
I see there are 2 different widgets for displaying video. I would like the video content to originate from my website not from YouTube or Vimeo. I am trying to use the Video (not Youtube/vimeo) widget but I cannot figure out where to find the Video ID. Is there any tutorial for using this widget?

Error line 94 in admin-layouts.php

By Jerem, 3 days ago. Last reply by Andrew M, 2 days ago
Hello, I recently had a problem with your Plugin SiteOrigin Page Builder (Version 2.6.4) WordPress (Version 4.9.5). I can not modify all my pages and every time I clicked on editor an error message appears ont the bottom of the wordpress pages editor : “wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/inc/admin-layouts.php on line 94” I did not change personally anything in…

Page Builder closing upon Scroll in WP

By Dave & Deb Travel, 9 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 2 days ago
Hello, I have been having problems when creating and modifying posts in Page Builder. When they are long posts, and I am in the Live Editor and scroll down the screen reverts to the post creation page with no content. I have to save the post and then return to it for it to work…

Page Builder menu not showing up on the blog page

By Ari Stoll, 5 days ago. Last reply by Andrew M, 2 days ago
Hello, When I go to my blog page the Page Builder menus are not showing up correctly and I can’t customize my blog, remove the author picture, date, etc. I am using the theme Storefront. This is a link to show you what is going on: https://www.useloom.com/share/7b0790fc0cd44fdd840f3a6c6565b8b4 Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Unable to change colors with decoration editor

By Herryfrd Johnson, 9 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 2 days ago
Hi, Forgive me if this is a silly question, but I’m very new to this. I recently downloaded the latest SiteOrigin CSS, and when I attempt to change anything (color, font) nothing happens. I select an object, say a button, go to the decoration editor, and try to click a different color, and there’s no…