Show all woocommerce products by category

By Gianluigi, 8 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 months ago
Hi, A client asking me to show all products of a selected category inside a wordpress page. They use that shortcode yet: [product_tag tags=”tag-slug-here” per_page=”-1″] This one works for tags, but can’t find any doc/info about similar shortcode for categoories. I tried randomly something like: [product_cat cat=”category-slug-here” per_page=”-1″] [product_cat cats=”category-slug-here” per_page=”-1″] [product_category cat=”category-slug-here” per_page=”-1″] [product_category…

Unable to save Page Edits

By sholden, 8 months ago. Last reply by Alex S, 8 months ago
Hello, I’ve been using the PageBuilder for a while now. Starting today, when I try to edit one of my pages that is using the PageBuilder, any of my changes simply doesn’t save. Instead of redirecting to the page edit page, where you see the builder and all of your widgets, I get redirected to…

WordPress Multisite SiteOrigin Page Builder Plugin shows 404 on Menu Link

By webdev0221, 8 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 months ago
Hello, When I activate the Plugin a Menu entry appears “SiteOrigin” (with an elephant), when I click on that entry a 404 not found comes up. This is the url: “https://###.###.###/###/wp-admin/siteorigin” The second entry at the menu “Installer” works though: https://###.###.###/###/wp-admin/admin.php?page=siteorigin-installer I don’t know if this is really a problem, but I thought I just…

New to Site Origin

By Timothy Wells, 8 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 months ago
Hello, Ive built a hero image with an H1 Header and an H2 header. I have put this code in h1 { font-size: 85px !important; } h2 { font-size: 55px !important; } To the CSS Declarations but the font has not changed. I am not sure where I am suppose to put it to change…

Event List widget not synching with WordPress timezone setting

By PR, 8 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 months ago
When using the SiteOrigin Event List widget, we cannot get the timezone to sync properly with WordPress timezone setting. In WordPress > Settings> General> we have our UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) time offset on our correct timezone (UTC -7/Chicago). However, the Event List widget ignores the time offset. Does anyone know how to get the…

SiteOrigin Features Widget

By Katrina Hindley | TAB, 8 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 months ago
Hi there, I have a features widget, but the widget isn’t allowing me to change the title font and colour. I’ve had a look at fond design, but when I change Font, Size or Colour, nothing happens. I’ve managed to change the Colour for the ‘More Link’ but again, I can’t change the Font or…

Theme Xpand Blog not loading in editor

By alco, 8 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 months ago
When I open the SiteOrigin editor I get an empty editor section. Using the Xpand Blog theme. Clicking on the ´eye´-icon, I do see the (lefthand-menu) for text, decoration and layout, but the main section is empty for the 3 parts. – Have de-activate all plug-ins and tried, no success. – Have saved the permalinks,…