Modify Form and filters not working
Hi, I appear to have the exact same issue as described here. I’ve tried modify_form and the siteorigin_widgets_form_options filters but the updated form fields don’t carry through. Hope you can help. Thanks
Save 30% on SiteOrigin Premium with our October sale. Use code OCTOBER30 .
Support Forum
Browse community answers for this topic or search for a specific issue.
Hi, I appear to have the exact same issue as described here. I’ve tried modify_form and the siteorigin_widgets_form_options filters but the updated form fields don’t carry through. Hope you can help. Thanks
Hi team, I am working on my new website and I’ve set up the SiteOrigin contact form including the CAPTCHA V3 actually. This works. Additional I want to change the design of the contact form especially the background color of…
I am using SiteOrigin Pagebuilder with Thinkup Themes Minamaze Pro theme. I had to update the theme and use the new version of the pagebuilder. I have a two colums design that won’t collapse correct in mobile view. The right…
Hi there Does anyone know how I turn an existing page into a Site Origin Widgets page as it seems to have lost it’s association with being a Site Origin page This is the list of pages and you will…
The Button doesn’t work since several days. No icon visible in the diferent lists, and no way to access to the design, it doesn’t work at all. Is there any way to fix this bug ?
Hello, I’m contacting you because I’m having a problem with the “SiteOrigin Hero Image” widget that I use on my online store page. When I try to pull down my menu at the top of the site, it’s hidden by…
Good Evening to all! On a client’s business website, I use the SiteOrigin Blog widget to display his recent articles on a page. However, I want to change the font style of the article headings to bold, which are displayed…
I have a website (www.celepevents.ch) and used their plugin for the FAQ. Now it’s like this, as soon as you click on a question, the answer opens and the window moves down a little bit, so (the screen changes). where…
hallo, thanks for your good work with site origin. and for this support. i’m using site origin on web site that also uses the feature of jetpack portfolio for archives with the methods indicated on your site with the classic…
Hi After building pages on Corps, on mobile view you only see part of the background image What is the best way to see it whole, happy to have the text smaller Thanks
How do I fix this? I am running the latest version of Site Origin Widgets Bundle. Thanks! Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/[myuserid]/public_html/[mywebsite].com/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/so-widgets-bundle.php on line 945
Hello, I have read through many posts but… How to hide page title on one page?: I want to hide the page title on one page. There is no option in the page settings to select “-no title”. I don’t…
Hello. I am using Page Builder and Classic Editor while developing WordPress. I created a Custom post type and copied the page created with Page Builder by Reverting to Editor while transferring it and pasted it to the page I…
I have an existing SiteOrigin Hero widget that displays the correct font for H1. At this point, every time I create a new widget or even duplicate that existing widget, the wrong font is displayed without me changing anything at…
Hello. I bought and installed the WordPress theme Primrose. I was customizing it when there was a problem with the plugin Primrose: SiteOrigin Widgets. WordPress sent me an email for a critical problem with this Widget. And I can no…