Theme Xpand Blog not loading in editor

By alco, 8 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 months ago
When I open the SiteOrigin editor I get an empty editor section. Using the Xpand Blog theme. Clicking on the ´eye´-icon, I do see the (lefthand-menu) for text, decoration and layout, but the main section is empty for the 3 parts. – Have de-activate all plug-ins and tried, no success. – Have saved the permalinks,…

SiteOrgin Features Widget Width Issue

By armandojr423, 8 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 months ago
Hello, when viewing my home page on a desktop, the “features” widget displays the width at 33.333% of the width of the rows cell. It seems to display correctly on mobile for some reason. I’ve gone through the settings of the widget and everything is correct. This randomly happened after an update to the plugin.…

SiteoriginWidgetBundle causing: “There has been a critical error on this website”

By Gelara Ghieratmand, 8 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 months ago
Hi, I have a website where suddenly I got the error: “There has been a critical error on this website”. I deactivated all my plugins to see which plugin is causing the problem. I found out it was the Siteorigin Widget Bundle causing this. I thought I needed to have an alternative plugin, which I…

Sorry but what is going on with your last updated

By Caledonian Way, 9 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 months ago
I just updated this morning your actualization of your widget and it’s a complete mess. First, some pages were sent to the bin folder and then the menu didn’t work. Second, some photos change the format to round. Third, some pages take away page attributes and in some pages the page attributes are incompleted… I…

Page builder not visible

By Coastalkring, 10 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 months ago
I would like to add an new page to our website but the page builder does not appear any more and typing in the body shows in white letters. Page builder has worked perfectly so far. I just had an update from WordPress. Is this the problem maybe?

Google Mobile Usability Issues

By ChrisDD, 9 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 months ago
I do not know how to make my website mobile friendly. Is there a tutorial on this? Google emailed me in regards to this as well. Content wider than screen, clickable elements too close together, text too small to read. Thank you for your help, I appreciate it. hyrnrg.com/shop

Twitter Not Working

By NYES Digital, 9 months ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 months ago
Hi there, We have the Site Origin theme on our website http://nidderdale.n-yorks.sch.uk/ and have the Twitter Profile Widget on the homepage however it appears to be not working which has came by surprise with the notice “Nothing to see here – yet When they Tweet, their Tweets will show up here.” Our twitter feed has…