SiteOrigin CSS

By Davis Smith, 2 days ago
I’m using the custom CSS plugin from SiteOrigin. I’m using WordPress on a local server, and I’m trying to find the file where I can edit the CSS directly. I’d rather use a text editor to edit this file, instead of the CSS console in WordPress. Could you point me where to find this file?

Is there a security hole in siteorigin-widgets css???

By allfive, 2 days ago. Last reply by allfive, 2 days ago
I notice changes every few days for siteorigin widgets in: wp-content/uploads/siteorigin-widgets/sow-button-wire-aaa892f9cf97.css There will be four for the same widget changing at the same time no admin input. wp-content/uploads/siteorigin-widgets/sow-image-default-642c5433d908.css January 16, 2018 7:22pm wp-content/uploads/siteorigin-widgets/sow-image-default-2daac9b0bc02.css January 16, 2018 7:22pm wp-content/uploads/siteorigin-widgets/sow-image-default-a766b29992bf.css January 16, 2018 7:22pm wp-content/uploads/siteorigin-widgets/sow-image-default-eef982a7180b.css January 16, 2018 7:18pm wp-content/uploads/siteorigin-widgets/sow-slider-default-abf3e628296a.css All this is going on in wp-content/uploads.…

Homepage in draft mode after editing

By Silvernerd1, 2 days ago
Hi everyone, my site runs on WP 4.9.1 with Vantage 1.6.9 and PageBuilder 2.6.2. One of my pages is set as home page in appearance > customize > home page settings > Your homepage displays (*) a static page > “My Homepage”. When I click “visit site” my homepage appears as expected. I click “Edit…

Google Maps Icons Not Displaying

By ksmart424, 3 days ago
Hi, I have 2 different company websites that have the same 2 locations on them. I am using the Site Origin maps widget on both sites and the one website is displaying the icons, while the other site is not. I tried using the same address on both websites but the information would still not…

Question about responsive images

By Alden Robinson, 3 days ago
I’ve been using the Image Widget and the slider widget on my site. Images look sharp on regular displays but somewhat blurry on retina screens (iPads etc.). The widgets don’t seem to use the srcset attribute to serve higher-resolution versions to these devices. Is there a way to make them do this? Haven’t found one.…

Siteorigin loop post pagination

By m.civita, 3 days ago
Hi, I’m using siteorigin loop widget to show posts. I set the limit to 5 posts per page but i don’t see the pagination. I choose Content-small-image template but also the others dont’t work, so don’t have the pagination inside. Can you pls help me? HOME

Backend rows to much height

By Mikel66, 8 days ago. Last reply by Mikel66, 3 days ago
I changed to an new Provider. Newest WordPress Installation & SiteOrigin Page Builder all works fine but the rows in the backend are not floating nicely around the widgets like normally. It seems that they are using a max height. See the PDF above. What a pitty i cant inspect and correct it with the…

Page builder not loading for new pages

By Barbara101, 6 days ago. Last reply by Barbara101, 3 days ago
Hi I recently downloaded the site pack Baseline. I can edit the pages that came with the site pack with no problem using page builder. However, when I go to create a new page, the tab for page builder does show, but when I click it, I get a page refresh and no page builder…

Space between rows

By Bastien Rnt, 17 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 3 days ago
Hello everyone ! I am currently building my first WordPress and I have to many space between rows using Page Builder. I do not know much css and then I want to avoid any critical mistake… Is there an admin there so that I can create an admin account on my (private) website ? Thanks…