New page / new Post error

By Ruz Estudio, 3 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 day ago
Hello! I have an issue with the plugin, when i try to make a new post/page the site does not finish loading. When I deactivate de plug-in “PageBuilder by Site Origin” the problem is fixed. but i need to activate de plugin to edit and publish. The error is “Failed to load resource: the server…

Will edits stay after uninstall ?

By Alter, 4 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 day ago
Hello, I’m using another CSS modder plugin right now and here are my interrogations about SiteOrigin CSS Modder, as I’m planning to maybe switch to it : Will the modifications I’m doing stay if I uninstall the plugin ? And can I use another CSS modder plugin in the same time ? Thanks a lot…

Layout builder vanished after switch to HTTPS

By martinphilpot, 4 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 day ago
I recently switched my site to using HTTPS and updated all my internal URLs using the velvet blues search & replace – now I find the layout builder tab in wordpress has comepletely vanished. Anyone have any ideas on what has happened or how to get it back? I have already emptied my cache and…

Blank Screen When Loading Pages

By Matthew Stenson, 4 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 day ago
Whenever I try to edit a page on my site built with page builder I just get a blank page. I upgraded to php7 and tried removing and readding the plugin. I’m still stuck with a blank screen. If I remove the plugin the page loads normally.

Widgets bundle loaded site-wide

By Andra Gentea, 1 day ago
Hi, I started using the Hero Widget on multiple pages and I noticed the website became very slow. In the audit, I see that the Widgets Bundle – Hero, Slider, Post Carousel are loaded site-wide – even on pages where are not used. How can I load the styles only when the plugin is used?…

SiteOrigin Features and Headlines

By gseth, 6 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 day ago
When I make my browser window smaller, The features eventually collapse into one column, but not fast enough, so the titles end up overlapping with the text below them. I know I can keep making the margin between the title and text larger to account for this, but it looks silly in a wide screen…

Remove background on mobile

By Jiří Dejmek, 6 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 day ago
Hello, I’m using Pagebuilder in my Impreza WordPress Theme, where is pagebuilder included. I need to remove background in all rows, just on mobile. Here is my website: www.nfixandcandice.com Please, can you help me how to remove background in Impreza PageBuilder? Thank you.

Post Grid Underline Color

By jele, 8 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 day ago
Hello, I’m using siteorigin on the Vantage theme and everything is cool, except for one styling issue. I’ve searched and googled but haven’t found an answer. My issue is that I am using the Livemesh post grid widget and the red filter underline does not match my general website style. But I cannot find where…

Incorrect Responsive Picture Placement Mobile Phones

By d, 7 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 day ago
Hi, I’m using the siteorigin pagebuilder on the genesis framework and the executive pro child theme. On the pages for which Im using the ‘Black’ and ‘Staggered’ page layouts, the pictures I post don’t collapse to the right position on mobile phones. In the following link, https://www.solerium.com/about-us/ for which I’m using the ‘Black’ page layout,…

Taxonomy Page Builder

By dave96, 8 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 day ago
Hi, When using the Page Builder plugin and setting Taxonomies, does a post need to match all set taxonomoies or only a minimum of 1? I’ve found that it doesn’t seem very strict when using Page Builder and was wondering if this was on purpose or could be changed with some configuration? Thanks!

Sydney Portfolio

By Samina Anwar, 8 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 day ago
Hello, I have the Page Builder plugin theme installed in the Sydney theme based website. But the Sydney Portfolio is missing. I have tried playing around with the settings by reading some of your past threads – but still cannot find the portfolio. I have the following plugins installed. Akismet Anti-Spam Settings | Deactivate |…