Row styles are not saved

By alex54, 23 days ago. Last reply by Aaron Evans, 19 days ago
Hello. I have Page Builder stopped working, row styles are not saved, it is not possible to select a background image or background color. The theme is updated, the plugin updated… My other site has the same theme and Page Builder works on it. Please tell me what could be the problem and how to…

Edit existing pages in Page Builder

By theotherstephen, 23 days ago. Last reply by Aaron Evans, 21 days ago
I just installed Page Builder very recently, and I really like it when I create new pages, but I can’t seem to edit existing pages in Page Builder. I’ve googled around and looked in this forum, and everything tells me I need to switch to the Page Builder tab — but there are no tabs…

Backend frozen sidebar

By Polina Baskakova, 24 days ago. Last reply by Aaron Evans, 22 days ago
Hi! We are experiencing a problem, sometimes after editing a page with page builder, the right sidebar gets frozen as on the screenshot attached and we can-t save our modification (update button isnt visible), only page reload helps and this way we loose the work done. Could you help us to find out what can…

Facebook Widget Displays as a Rectangle

By AlexF, 26 days ago. Last reply by Aaron Evans, 25 days ago
Hi, I’ve recently updated the Widget Bundle plugin on our website, and the Facebook icon displays as a rectangle instead of an f. Twitter and Instagram are, on the other hand, working fine. I tried resetting, deleting and adding it back – to no avail. Can anyone suggest a remedy? :) Thanks!

How to make to cells stay same size (I think?)

By MikeDrum, 1 month ago. Last reply by Aaron Evans, 26 days ago
Hi, I’ve attached an image to try and explain – https://imgur.com/a/uaOSsWt How can I make the image stretch out please so it fills the cell/row, rather than show the colour background. At the moment it’s an image widget with text widget and colour background on the row. I’ve tried setting it as background image for…

Features widget

By Nicole Van Hoeck, 1 month ago. Last reply by Aaron Evans, 1 month ago
On the website I maintain offroadpoland.com I notice that the features widget is not showing correctly. I don’t see the icons and neither is it showing in one row, but in 1 column. Thank you