Widgets not saving new edits after plugin updates

By joeh, 1 month ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 month ago
Started encountering an issue with saving widgets, changes made are not saved and the following message is shown at the top of the widget: There is a newer version of this widget’s content available. Clicking Restore will replace the current widget contents. You can revert by refreshing the page before updating. The plugins that were…

An issue with SiteOrigin Slider widget.

By Tomasz Essen, 1 month ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 month ago
Hello, I have a problem with SiteOrigin Slider widget as it covers several elements of the page. After clicking on the search button it covers the search bar, what makes it impossible to use properly. Another item that is covered by slider is top menu of the page, after clicking several links of the menu…

How to left align title on sidebar

By Bryanoz, 1 month ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 month ago
Sorry if this has been answered before, looking for a way to left align the text title on a sidebar in my client’s website. The page is here:https://britishclassicstour.com.au/gallery/ I am editing this site as a makeover, new images and text etc, the plan is to have multiple Gallery pages as the site celebrates it’s 10th…

register classes

By Webgearing, 1 month ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 month ago
hi there May I suggest that in a future update we may register row, cell or widget classes so a client can add row, cell or widget classes from a dropdown selection. That would be way easier for the client to add classes to a row, cell or widget instead of just typing the class…

Strange Code

By Lidiia, 1 month ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 month ago
Hello, since a year we work with SiteOrigin Widgets Pack. Today I started working on one of pages and there was suddenly a problem, which influenced all the pages where SiteOrigin was used. This code “u003cpu003e” or something similar to it appears everywhere where there should be a text. For example I want to write…