Row and Widget Latout

By KevinNLM, 1 day ago
I'm using the SiteOrigin page builder for the first time and have found myself with a small issue, that being I cannot reduce the gap between the bottom of one row with the top of another, so it looks like text naturally flows. The paragraph are too far spaced apart or they are touching.

Premium contact field

By Jonas, 2 days ago. Last reply by Jonas, 1 day ago
Hi, Thanks for a very nice product! I was wordering if I buy the premium contact field, can the information be delivered to more than just one email – so that it sends to more than one email every time? Or mayby I can track the contact form sign up better, so that I can…

Hero Widget and rows background images lose their quality drastically (Vantage Theme)

By Denis Privorotsky, 8 days ago. Last reply by Denis Privorotsky, 1 day ago
Hi, it seems I’m having some glitch with Vantage Theme (Free) and Page builder: For some reason all high-res images that I’m trying to install as Hero Widget’s background or as a row background image lose their quality considerably. A lot of artefacts and broken pixels appear from nowhere on both PC, tablet and mobile…

Fonts, font size and font color have disappeared from editor

By Jim Smoak, 13 days ago. Last reply by Jim Smoak, 1 day ago
Greetings – I too am experiencing the same problem as Vasily in the support thread at this URL: Fonts, font size and fond color disappeared after update It seems an update has caused font, font size and font color control to disappear from the SiteOrigin Editor. See a screenshot at this URL: http://smoakhouse.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/NoFontControl.jpg I’m running…