Yoast and siteorigin builder

By Viktor Hochtl, 5 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 day ago
Hello. I’ve been using site origin builder for quite some time now and have become quite accustomed to it. As of late I tried correcting my SEO problems on my site and noticed that YOAST SEO doesn’t really work with the origin builder. It keeps telling me I have no images in the post even…

Content not showing after update

By priberam, 7 days ago. Last reply by priberam, 1 day ago
After updating both the plugin and WP most of the content in the pages is not shown. If I edit the pages everything seems to be there but it simply doesn’t display. An example is page https://www.legix.pt/conteudos/ How can I fix this? Is it possible to install the previous version of the plugin to see…

bundle widget

By crista, 9 days ago. Last reply by crista, 1 day ago
So out of the blue appearence->widget and then it start to populate and never finish(well sometime but way too long to work). Did clean WP install removed all plug-in and it only happen with the bundle installed and activated. running latest version even down rev to 1.11.5 did same; cannot locate why this started but…

Page builder widget is not working properly

By Karolina Konkolewska, 5 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 day ago
Hi, I need some help here. I installed page builder widget and I add it to the front page. It seems that text editor is working properly andthe text is visible on the website. But the image widget and button widget are not working. On the website there is something like this: and Could you…

SiteOrigin Google Maps Plugin: Not appearing in page properly

By StinkFish, 9 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 day ago
I’m having trouble getting the SiteOrigin Google map plugin to appear in a widget area in the footer section of my site: http://ydf.stinkfish.nl It works perfectly when it appears in the body (applied using SiteOrigin PageBuilder). But when in the footer the only code that appears is (when interactive option checked): When “static”” option checked:…

Site Origin Editor is not working

By Karen Barrett, 6 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 day ago
My Site Origin Editor is not working. I’ve done everything from turning off all my plugins and just keeping the site origin plugins activated. I am not getting a tool bar. I have been coding my pages, but I’m just wondering what the cause of this may be or if anyone else is experiencing this.

Tabs widget stopped working

By jrm, 11 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 day ago
Hello, I have a problem with widgets Tabs which was working fine before. Now, when I click the button “Add” to add a new item in a tab, nothing happens. The same when I want to open the Design menu. The same happns with the Accordion widget (didn’t tried with others). I first thought it…

css editing of Hero Subtitle (Tagline)

By katskratch, 6 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 day ago
Love your stuff. I’m a web idiot and really appreciate it. I’ve been looking put more WOW in my header and have been trying to increase the text size of my subtitle/tagline. Having downloaded and installed your CSS Plugin (OMG) I find that every time I edit that line I also edit all paragraphical text…

Bug: WooCommerce Checkout Shortcode and Widgets Bundle compatibility issue

By Ruben Leendertse, 1 day ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 day ago
Hi! Generally very content with the plugin. But found an issue that I think needs attention. I found a workaround for now but for learning porposes I’ll describe the issue. I’ve updated my plugins last week since a couple of months. Among the updates where Woocommerce and the Site Origin Widgets Bundle. Today, a couple…

Can’t edit my Home Page

Hi, The page builder and edit buttonshave disappeared on my Homepage so I am unable to edit it. This started up out of the blue. Wordpress, my theme (Sydney) and all the plugin are up to date. I have tested all the plugins to look for conflict. Emptied my cache and pretty much-tried everything that…