Post Carousel

By Sales Achiever, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
It was setup correctlly but when I attempted to add images in the center of my home page, I lost it. Just installed ssl so not sure if it is http or https.

Pre-populate a Widget Field with Post Data

By davexpression, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Thanks for making this plugin free and for using widgets. I would like to pre-populate a select form with a WP_Query data(eg Post Title). I do not know how to go about it. This is what I have: The widget shows up in the widget area but, of course, its empty because I do not…

Lining up images

By alexeck, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello SiteOrigin peeps! First, thank you for a WONDERFUL plug-in. I have a wee bit of a problem. If you look at www.meros.io/features, toward the bottom, the images for Slack, Zapier, etc. are not lined up. I could do some goofy tricks to manually line them up, but I’m worried as to how they’ll look…

Links dissapear

By Christian, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello, When I enter a SiteOrigin Editor widget and edit in a link, it works. When I reenter the widget to edit again, I see this: ---------------------- Snel op uw ideale gewicht met persoonlijke begeleiding.

Safari-pagebuilder problem

By mazzodifiori, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi there, I actually didn’t have a problem until yesterday noon time. After that, I don’t know what happened but I noticed that my 3 pages of my blog is not shown properly on Safari. I tried other browsers like explorer and firefox. No problem with those. So, the problem is related to Safari and…

CSS Editor not showing all of the editor

By Steve Gossett, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
The left part of the editor is chopped to a point that I cant see the first three characters. The code looks like this: But in the editor looks like this: The cursor moves out of view so I know the characters are there but this is highly annoying. Doesn’t matter if uninstalling and reinstalling…

Call to Action widgets disappeared within Page Builder rows

By Sue Santos, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
The PageBuilder rows are showing up but the Call to Action widgets inside say, “Missing Widget, SiteOrigin widget Cta widget.” When you click on the widget edit button I get this error message: “The widget SiteOrigin_Widget_Cta_widget is not available. Please try locate and install the missing plugin. Post on the support forums if you need…