Theme: Sydney…problem with distance

By Kenrick Hoek, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I would like to add some buttons to my site’s homepage (http://www.kenrickvanhoek.nl) but there is way to much space between the rows. My first row contains text and the second contains the buttons. I have tried to Google a solution but couldn’t find one that works (custom css, change stylesheet, etc). Does anyone have an…

no broken words

By Laura83, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
what code do i need to insert if I don’t want the text to be broken and hyphenated when its on an iphone or a small device? :( URL: http://sentientvision.com/vidarmicrosite/wordpress/

Page builder row background settings

By Reegad, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi I’m making a wish here The pagebuilder rows include a background image URL, is it possible to insert a media button here so you can choose images from your own media gallery? Is it possible to add some custom settings for this bacgkround? parralax / scroll / cover etc? View post on imgur.com URL:…

Space between rows

By Mo Nica, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, I’m totally happy with pagebuilder, but there is a big problem for me. How can I remove the space between the rows? I tried many things but nothing wiorked:-( URL: http://mymoni.de/wordpress/

WP Vegas

By cesarnunes7, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello, First I want to thank for a great plugin that is Page Builder by SiteOrigin. My problem is that I’m using WP Vegas plugin to add background images and I don’t know how to do it with the page builder. To add a background image I need to add a shortcode like this example…

Problem With Widgets Bundle

By boink, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi guys. I’m installed the Vantage theme two times and when I install the Siteorigin Widget Bundles plugins no Visual Editor shows up. Your help would be much appreciated with this issue. Thanks in advance Boink

Problem With Widgets Bundle

By boink, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi guys. I’m installed the Vantage theme two times and when I install the Siteorigin Widget Bundles plugins no Visual Editor shows up. Your help would be much appreciated with this issue. Thanks in advance Boink

media queries on row columns

By madivad, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I love the row columns and being able to take better control of the real estate of larger screens, especially at full width, but I’d really like the columns to be more responsive. For example, having a row with four columns might look great on a wide screen, but the break point to bring it…

Slider not showing up

By DragonFLY Racing, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I just downloaded the Page Builder plugin and am attempting my first page. I used a prebuilt format and edited the info. When I preview the page everything is behaving as it should except for the SiteOrigin Slider. It just decides not to show up. What am I doing wrong?

How to create Faq with Ultimate Addons

By Keith Lazarcheck, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello and hope all is well. Im having trouble creating a FAQ page for my site. I have created a page called Q & A where I want “full page width” for my questions and answers. Im using Site Origin Page Builder where I should be able to simply add the widget but when I…