Suggestions – CSS Editor Plugin

By pingram3541, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
1) Let’s add line numbers please to cm options starting at line 114 in editor.js – (lineNumbers: true) 2) The code folding plugin would be nice too =) 3) Let’s make the left side and lower bottom panes resizable please, I often prefer to work with more code visibility and being able to drag up/down,…

Testimonials Widget

By Philip Barrington, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, exploring the new siteorigin testimonials widget. It seems to work more like a directory widget. I can see it will be very useful like this. Am I missing something? URL: http://www.angdon.net.au/2015/10/06/australian-church/

SiteOrigin Contact Form

By MaksymPS, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi there. I created a Contact Form, put there name, email, theme (dropdown select) and message. All are required. But, I don’t know why, I select any topic from dropdown menu, and there is always error message (please, select topic). If I unrequired – there is empty space near theme in the letter (which is…

Vertical Row or Widget Padding

By jasonjarvis, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, I’ve search and tried a lot of solutions from prior threads but can’t get it to work . http://mdivito.com/index.php/185-2/ I want to add vertical row or vertical widget padding. Notice the “Our Sales Team” is flush to the top of the row and I’d like a bit of a gap ? Thanks JJ URL:…

panel-grid IDs

By Damian Park, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi im trying to make blogs of cafes. I came across your great plugin and I have been editing my first blog but I noticed when I cloned the first one I lose some css configuration I made for the first blog. The panel grid IDs change and everytime I use a image the panel-grid-cell…

Link doesn’t open in CSS Editor

By cocoonaw, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello, I just downloaded and installed your CSS Editor – so I’m very new at it ;) On my starting page, I have a link to my main page this link however does’t open in the preview window, when I click on it. If I use the right click and open it in a new…

Remove Gray Borders from Widgets

By mtgprocarlton, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Good night, After tirelessly looking through the support forums for an answer, none could be found. This is because I’ve tried the various solutions offered and nothing has worked. I’m using the theme NuvioAxis Green in WordPress and your Pagebuilder, which due to the theme, causes gray borders to appear in each widget I add.…

Visual Editor Missing From Widgets Bundles

By boink, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
This is the second time this has happened to us. We install the widgets bundles and the Visual Editor doesn’t show up. We’ve deleted and reinstalled and it still doesn’t show up. Rebooted our computers and it still doesn’t show up. Thanks in advance for your support. Boink

Page Builder not saving widget content

By Tyler Chester, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi there! I’m having some trouble with Page Builder and not sure what else I could do. If I try to save any edits I made in a widget and click ‘Done’ or ‘Update’ when I’m done, it does not save my changes. If I delete a widget, it does but the content does not…

Site Origin Slider Widget: doesnt work.

By Robert von Fankhi, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, Iam using the Site Origin Widgets not that long, but I want to add a slider to my wp website. After testing I found the failure. During translation from widget to code you get " inside your data settings variables. Could you fix this. I have already to delete the " that it works.…

SiteOrigin Contact Form

By Victoria Camacho, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello! I am using the Contact Form of the Widget Bundle Plugin, but it seems I just cannot set the settings: I filled the “To email address” box with an email but then there are no emails sent when I test it. Is there anything else I need to configure? I can’t find any documentation…

Wrap one widget around another?

By OsakaWebbie, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
On my top page (running with a child theme of Vantage) I have Page Builder with just one row and two widgets: a Post Loop and a simple Text widget with a shortcode for the Custom Facebook Feed plugin. (Mega Slider is being invoked as a page attribute, not in Page Builder, and the stuff…