How do I remove the white space/ gap between rows?

By LY, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, I already searched your forums and tried all the CSS codes you gave other people but I still can’t get rid of the gap!! I also changed the settings to have 0 padding in the Site Origin settings but nothing changed. I have attributed the row class no-bottom-padding and I currently have this in…

CSS editor problem

By Alexander Davies, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello I’m getting this error when I try to use the plugin. I have it on another site and it works perfectly. But on this site just a red circle with a cross in the custom code box which gives this message when I click on it: Fatal error, cannot continue: null is not an…

Sydney and Page Builder CSS

By Jose Garcia, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
After upgrading Sydney Theme and the CSS rules do not run in the contentpage.php widgets even with !important priority. My specific widget CSS is: .hentry .title-post { display: none }; My issue is that H1 heads in page contents called by the contentpage.php widgets in the front page are duplicated. It is not really good…

Modify class on if page has Page Builder layout

By stevesicherman, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I’m running 2.2 and I’m seeing “siteorigin-panels” as a class applied to the tag regardless of whether the page is using the Page Builder or not. Is that intentional? If so, is there a way to add a unique class to the body if the page is using the Page Builder?

less space between rows?

By A. Lias, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, Thanks for building this great plugin. I am new to WordPress and this plugin helps me a lot . I just can’t seem to find out if it is possible to put the rows tighter togeteher, I want less space between them, is this possible and if so, how? Greetings, Miss A. Lias

PageBuilder not working

By Brian Lane, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I added a background image under the design menu. Clicking “Done” or “Preview” does not work. I disabled all my plugins and it worked. Problem is that I need all my plugins. How do I resolve?

Add a new “order by” filter

By Work Rajo, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello, I would like to add a new filter for the display of items on a page/page category/tag page/other page… with a custom fields WordPress. How can we ordered the display of items with a custom field of digital type(1; 2; 3) descending or ascending way? Also, it’s possible to make a thumbnails in the…

Filling blank spaces around rows

By Matheus Allen, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello, all :) I’m loving the Page Builder plugin, but I’ve been strugling with some functions that perharps you could help me with. I don’t know if my first question has to do with my wordpress them or a custom CSS that I can add, but here we go: I have a boxed website and…

Full screen slider in sydeny Pro

By ‫יהודים למען ישוע עמותה‬‎, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi , I am building a website using Sydney Pro and building the front page with the page builder plugin I am having a problem with the screen slider that disappeared, in the front page. I have tried to uninstall and install the theme again, deleted the front page and done it again, I tried…