Issues with SiteOrigin with Vantage Premium

By michealm, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I am playing with a new front page idea and my boss wanted to try doing a Hero image with a video background. When I add a frame, the WYSIWYG buttons and the text doesn’t shows up when I’m working on the frame. When I create a button and then add the shortcode to the…

Change font familly at widgets

By ptrkpmns, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, I use Page Builder at my site and the text widges don't display the standard font familly and size of my theme settings. How can I change the font familly and size at the individual widgets or how can I manage that the widgets get the same font familly and size as the default…

Background Image

By Lynne Connolly, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Unfortunately I can't get the background images to work. The only way I can do it is to put all the widgets on one row, and that means I have to fiddle with the padding for each element.

Making the whole Text Widget clickable

By eagors93, 8 years ago. Last reply by eagors93, 8 years ago
Hello every one, I’m having a problem setting up the SiteOrigin plugin. I would like to make a clickable Text Widget, however I’m not able to. The option to add a destination link seems to only be available when using the Image Widget. So I’ve made a workaround by creating a HTML code with a…