Home Page Problems

By Scott Franklin, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Ever since the latest updates pagebuilder has had issues displaying even the preset layout on the home page. Disabling page builder just leaves the text info from the circle icons and such.

Text in CSS Editor Code Mirror is chopped off

By cocoonaw, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I didn't want to highjack somebody elses thread. The left three characters in the Code Mirror window are moved out of sight. In the inspector increasing the CodeMirror-sizer left margin, moves the missing letters into view, they are hidden behind a left column of the Code Mirror After all this is solved, there seams to…

SiteOrigin Icon Box

By Luisa Draws, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello, I am using the icon box widget and I was wondering if there’s a way to make the text justified? Theme I am using is Virtue Premium. Thanks Regards, LuisaDraws URL: http://luisadraws.com/

Page Builder Compatible Suggestion for Front End Post

By jacks89, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, I love how page builder works and organise the content at the backend. I am trying to create a front end post submission for my subscriber. However I do not want my subscriber to access my backend. Are there currently any front end post submission that works with the editor? I tried Advanced Custom…