Cannot Save Changes in Page Builder

By Douglas Mills, 8 years ago. Last reply by Dean Kelly, 8 years ago
I've deactivated every single plugin and tested each of them by activating them one-by-one and testing if I can modify widgets in Page Builder with the respective plugin activated. The only plugin causing a problem is the visual editor widget plugin provided by Black Studio, which is the very plugin that your company recommends for…

Stalled

By Agustin, 8 years ago. Last reply by Agustin, 8 years ago
Works well on me dev site using MAMP, but not working on the live server. Is the only change I see in the link when I press it: admin/post.

Page Builder Entry Animation

By kraft4christ, 8 years ago. Last reply by Dunhakdis, 8 years ago
Is there a resource where I can get code to add animation to the widgets that I add using Page Builder? I see templates that have the widgets bounce in or slide in or fade in, etc… Where do you get the CSS code or related code that allows for that? I’ve been searching Google…

Page Builder Prebuilt Layouts issue

By troncaleno, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
When I apply the layout, instead of getting the full width beautiful page you guys designed, I get the page as a post of the Vantage theme, with menu bar, sidebar and everything else. Is there a way to display just the full width prebuilt layout.

TinyMCE issues with SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle

By Ryan Adolphson, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
The site I'm currectly working with uses a shortcode manager TinyMCE button, as soon as I activate the plugin the MCE button disappears. I have tested this on two sites, two different plugins that use TinyMCE buttons and get the same result, as soon as I active that plugin the MCE icon is gone.

Connecting a page to a post loop with a numerical category (cat=12,...

By Dana Keller, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi there, I’m still pretty new at using PageBuilder, so please forgive the stupidity that is about to ensue. I’m using PageBuilder 2.1.2 in combination with the SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle 1.3 and the theme, Vantage 1.2.3, on WordPress 4.2.2. I’m trying to build a query in a PageBuilder Post Loop widget and am having difficulty.…

Widget not responsive

By Owen Smith, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Im looking at the widgets in a prebuild template On row 3 There is SiteOrigin Headline SiteOrigin Features I can see when i click on SiteOrigin Features Widget there is a tick box to turn off or on Responsive layout But when i click on SiteOrigin Headline there is no ticket button. So when i…