Layout builder on widget using Custom Sidebar

By ErikNL, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, Whilst placing a Layout Builder widget on a Custom Sidebar(used Custom Sidebars plugin), I can create a nice layout. After pressing done in Layout Builder and saving the widget, the sidebar shows nicely on my page. However when I return to the Widget Area (Under Appearance) and selecting the Layout Builder again because I…

Url being displayed rather than linked

By Philip Barrington, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, SiteOrigin fan here. On the links page on this site I am using the siteorigin image widget to hold the image and link (in a new window) to the other site. All works well except for http://bible.oremus.org/ which you can see second bottom on the page dispalys the link text and links to http://%3Cspan%20class%3D/…

Page Builder Editor has randomly vanished

By Michael Fraker, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I am using Page Builder 2.2 on a WP 4.3 install. (Widgets Bundle 1.5 is also present with a Vantage theme) Tonight, randomly the page builder editor tab has vanished from all parts of my pages, posts, etc. There were no modifications made, no plugins, no recent updates. I reran an upgrade to WP 4.3,…

How to style individual columns

By Joel Lucibello, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I set up a row and I want to add backgrounds and border to the individual columns to create info boxes. This is the site using PAGE BUILDER http://demo.controlfreakcms.com. As you can see the service boxes are just floating in the middle of no where. This is the site using a different page builder with…

Carousel

By Musher, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi, about sow-carousel-previous/next Do you know any better way to mowing “previous/next” further left than changing the width of the sow-carousel-title? Christer

Clearing page content not working

By Jess Johannessen, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
After removing all widgets and rows and pressing “update”, I would expect the page to simply go blank. However, the editor defaults back to the text editor and still has all the html content within it. This means I have to clear the editor one more time to get a blank page. I’m not sure…

Page Builder Plugin problems

By Cristy Lobo Santos, 8 years ago. Last reply by Cristy Lobo Santos, 8 years ago
Hi! Page Builder plugin is causing problems on my website. I use Sydney theme , and plugins recommended are activated. But the Page Builder plugin is causing problems. Until yesterday it was all perfect. But since yesterday I have a big problem: to access “visit my site” through wp / admin, the page keeps loading,…

Page Builder messes up “show excerpt”

By Hanne Sofie Røed, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hello, I use Page Builder on my page, and it works just the way I want it to – until I try to show a list of posts in my right-hand sidebar, and activate the “show excerpt” option. Then the content from the page shows up instead of the post excerpt – and I really…

Order of Pagebuilder blocks on mobile

By jverburgt, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi there, I love the Pagebuilder, but in some cases, I’d wish I could change the order of elements on how these show on desktop vs mobile. Check for example: https://fortezzajavaprofs.nl/ We have 3 blocks there with Services with left or right image + txt. Now, this should show as text + picture each time…

Can´t update so-widget-bundle and install so-widdget-bundle 1.5

By AWE-HH, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
Hi all, I tried to update so-widget-bundle today but it failed. I deleted so-widget bundle and installed new version 1.5 over wordpress dashboard – failed! The plugin wasn´t visible under “installed plugins”. I downloaded the plugin from wordpress.org und tried to install the plugin in failed! What is my mistake? Add. information: wordpress: latest version…

Problems with the page builder

By achimschmidt, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago
I’ve some trouble with the page builder: If I put some text in the SiteOrigin editor, the last paragraph has an other style. Here is the text: “Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast…