Post Carousel posts not opening posts

By Vasim Patel, 7 years ago. Last reply by Vasim Patel, 7 years ago
Hi I tried to change my home page to use a SiteOrigin default layout “Redefined” except when I try to click on the posts within the post carousel the post is not is not opening. The image nor the text part is clickable, but when I hover over the post it does show the correct…

Great but where is the CSS stored?

By Samuel Chopard, 7 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 7 years ago
Hello, The plugin is great! I just wonder one thing: where is the CSS code stored once added in your plugin? I am used to work with child-themes so I always put the CSS in the style.css of the child-theme. Is there a risk of loosing all the changes if there is suddenly a problem…

PageBuilde ’til V2.4.19 firstRow got its height computed way too much height

By jorj Bayard, 7 years ago. Last reply by jorj Bayard, 7 years ago
From the last update all the contents with several rows are changed. The fisrt row got a new height creating a huge gap with the second row. I saw that disabling the pseudo::after{content:”;display:table;clear:both;} of the .grid-panel and .so-panel bring the first row to normal height but the plugin need that classes elsewhere. how to fix…

Problems with Site Origin

By Rudy Mendo, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I’m using Site Origin, with the SYDNEY theme in Spanish, when I put the accents or punctuation marks (example: Importación = Import or Niño = Child), the Page Builder configuration becomes HTML, how can I fix this problem? I need to use the correct words in Spanish. Thanks

Css for SiteOrigin Button

By Antonis Sakellis, 7 years ago. Last reply by Antonis Sakellis, 7 years ago
Hi To my site i use SiteOrigin Button and it looks fine when i use css animation with the below code, to my css editor .so-widget-sow-button-wire-8825c63bca5d .ow-button-base { zoom: 1; animation: pulse 2s ease infinite alternate; } but to an other page of my site it doesnt work . Am i doing something wrong ?…

Full Height Row and Fixed Footer

By razorpig, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, After users have hit SEND on the following contact form.. http://www.razorweb.co.uk/contact/ …I’d like the footer on the “Thanks for contacting us….” page to be fixed at the bottom and the row to extend the full height of the screen. I’ve tried setting the contact form row height to 100% but this doesn’t seem to…

Menu looks strange

By Thomas, 7 years ago. Last reply by Thomas, 7 years ago
Hi, When the menu gets into two rows, the line height is so big, that it moves into the hero image. Also in mobile menu there appears a gap below the menu. Here is a test page, not very much on it, but you can see the problem: http://dpdn.synology.me/test/testseite/ Thank you and all the best

Page builder not working anymore

By Gordon, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi there! The site origin page builder stopped working and I have no idea why! I did not install (or update) any new plugins nor did I update a new version of wordpress. I am using the latest WP-version (Version 4.7–de_DE) in combination with the Sydney-Theme. The last modification I made, was adding a new…