Iframe height

By dammronnie, 7 years ago. Last reply by dammronnie, 7 years ago
Thanks for your help!! Im using SiteOrigin. When using iframes inside a page, the height is always the same no matter what height I establish. It cutts them all in about 800px and cant see the bottom part of the iframe. I tried putting scrolling=”yes” but doesnt work. the code is Any help? Thanks

Siteorigin google map not working

By NOAH GLORY, 7 years ago. Last reply by NOAH GLORY, 7 years ago
Good day, I’m using siteorigin google maps widget on these websites to show a location for “Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, College of Art and Built Environment, Kumasi, Ghana”. This location is available on google maps yet when i use it in the widget, it can’t find it. Im using an API key.…

Magento

By perry jooss, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Is there any chance that SiteOrigin could build a “page builder” plugin in Magento shopping cart? Page builder is an awesome wordpress plugin that saves a lot of time and makes creating anykind of layout quick and easy. Magento is lacking this capability out of the box. I’m certain that if there was a site…

Can’t edit with page builder

By JayEm, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Heya. I had a long break from editing my site. And now I can’t use page editing with page builder. It only shows a gray screen. Like many other posts here, I can normally edit pages when page builder is deactivated. I only know the basics of my site, because it was made by students…

SiteOrigin Widgets Troubleshoot

By Torence Buss, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello, I’m having trouble activating widgets. Once I’ve activated them, they always go back to being deactivated whenever I navigate to a different part of the Worpress blog I’m creating. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin to no avail. Is there are setting or update button I’m missing somewhere? Thanks

Page builder Doesnt work

By Sameer Karram, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Dears; i lately installed the siteorigin page builder and i purchased a premium license and after installing them the page builder doesn’t work properly and i have issues at the page my site is www.daysinntesting.com please check and tell me why it not working and the preview i see dont go online as i want…

Define colors css

By FuoriLuogo Asti, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, I use SiteOrigin CSS by SiteOrigin and I tried to do this but the declaration of a color doesn’t work :( :root { –primary-color: #285157; –secondary-color: #4c4c4c; –accent-color: #df1616; –divider-color: #840a1b; } .h1 { color: var(–primary-color); }

Contact Form Widget Error

By POP Content, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
When I try to send an email via the contact form widget, I get an error saying ‘error sending email, please try again later’. I just wondered if you could shed any light onto why this is happening? Here’s where the form is: https://popcontent.co.uk/contact-pop/ Thanks for any help, Amy