Extra space – images not flush with bottom border.

By alicel22, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello, I have tried all the margin/border/gap settings to set the spacing below my images as 0 – but small gaps still remain: http://testing.doddlelearn.co.uk/maths-laura-layout-test/ (I would like the light grey border to run exactly around each image.) Are there any settings or CSS styles I can try adding to remove these gaps? Thank you! Alice

Thème compatibility

By tourneboule, 7 years ago. Last reply by tourneboule, 7 years ago
Hi there Fairly new to WordPress I love page builder, but since i migrated my site to envato bridge thème (great thème), nothing seems to work anymore – blocks doesn’t display truly without à ctrl+f5 reload of the page – Google map doesn’t show customized map each time (got stuck to basic map two day…

Website broken after automatic wordpress update

By HildeDouliez, 7 years ago. Last reply by HildeDouliez, 7 years ago
Hi, After todays WordPress update, my site is completely broken: http://www.fromscratch.agency/fr/home-page/ I use the Site Origin Page builder, but after update all my content was moved to editor. When I moved back to page builder, all my setup was gone and my content was put in 1 row. Is there a way to fix this?…

SiteOrigin Widgets Class needs filter over get_less_variables()

By Tim Zook, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
One of the only important functions on the SiteOrigin_Widget that does not have a filter to override it’s value is the “get_less_variables()” function. Normally this wouldn’t be such a big deal, but it’s very important that we be able to override this with a filter because it’s used by the “get_style_hash()” function which uniquely identifies…

Woocommerce shortcode doesn’t work in pagebuilder

By simplepiece, 7 years ago. Last reply by simplepiece, 7 years ago
Hi, I have a question about woocommerce and pagebuilder. I use woocommerce and the modules theme on my homepage. I built a few pages with pagebuilder, cause I wanted to have a specific layout. Now here’s my problem: I use the SiteOrigin Editor to add the woocommerce shortcode: [products ids = “xxxx,xxxx”] to display selcted…

transparent page builder background

By Vishal Varshney, 7 years ago. Last reply by Vishal Varshney, 7 years ago
dear sir , i am from india , start free e learning website for poor students , but i want to make transparent page but couldn’t work with your provided CSS code , please help me , my site is www.myadhyapak.com , i cant manage premium subscription right now , i will be grateful to…

Target Specific Slider Frame

By razorpig, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, I’m trying to hide the text “…for English Matters” on the first slide of the hero image. Whatever selector I use, it also hides the sub-heading (“Listen to our students”) on the second slide. How can I target the sub-header of the first slide only? www.razorweb.co.uk Many Thanks Mark

Titillium Web font-weight issue

By mrright123321, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I have a problem with adressing the font of the widgets in my footer. www.dqsurgical.de I used the standard wordpress text/html widget within the footer. The html code of the first column is: The remaining columns are similar. If you go to the home page, it works fine, but if you visit another sub-page, for…