Custom link issues on one page Vantage theme site

By ashley2186, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello, I’m developing a one page site using the Vantage theme. The menu links are working correctly with one small problem: they’re linking to the correct part of the page but beneath the title, making the title invisible. I’ve entered the row ids in the rows containing the vantage theme headline widget so am unsure…

SiteOrigin Hero not working

By Maximilian Wichert, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Dear SiteOrigin Team, on pages created using the Hero widget title images sometimes load and appear on the pages and sometimes not. I tried to deactivate other plugins in case there is some incompatibility but that didn’t help. Do you have any idea? Kind regards

Layout issue with WP Jobs

By Jean-Luc Le Moal, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello, I’m 100% satisfied when using Page Builder on any page but I have some problem when formatting a post coming out from “WP Job”, a plugin : The layout shows 2 columns by default, with a simple button (“ “) on the second column, and my 2nd column contents are “pushed” under my main…

Page Builder by SiteOrigin conflict with Chrome

By lula__sp, 7 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 7 years ago
Hello, I’m currently finishing up a website that uses the plugin “Page Builder by SiteOrigin”. The problem is that it won’t open in Chrome but opens in FireFox. I have troubleshooted the problem to a conflict with this plugin and Chrome because if I deactivate the plugin it works on Chrome. I didn’t develop the…

Adding Opacity Option

By Mark Barnes, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi guys, Running SiteOrigin Premium and love the widgets. Do you have any plans in adding a check box for an opacity option for images, text background, call to action backgrounds, etc. (you get the picture … pardon the pun) What prompted this question … created a row with a background image … added a…

Troubleshooting a strange undefined error.

By twelch, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, we have been attempting to troubleshoot a strange error with one of our users. I’ll try to include as much relevant information as possible. With the same user on two different subsites of two different WPMU installs on two different servers this user is having issues with things not saving. We have clearer errors…

Sow Bundle Headline problem

By Andy Bee, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi I have installed the widgets bundle and tried to use the siteorigin headline widget but it brings up an error when i try to change the font. I use pagebuilder and add widget , type the headline then click on font and a whole list of fonts come up, i choose one and when…