Revision page is blank due to Widgets Bundle plugin

By MaruĊĦa Barle, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hey there, Marusa from ProteusThemes here. One of our clients had an issue with revisions – the revision page was blank in some cases, which was accompanied by this JavaScript error message: We found that that the issue disappears after deactivating SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle plugin. Could you please address? Thank you very much. Marusa

Blog Page Featured Image

By Lyda Mclallen, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello, I am having problems with my Blog Page. I added SiteOrigin’s Hero image to the blog page, but when I sync and added blog posts to appear under the blog page, the Hero image disappeared. I also tried adding a featured image to the blog page-this will not appear either. My goal is to…

Columns not working

Hello, None of the columns are working on my site. They worked when I first installed the theme (the page builder came with the Dikka theme), but now everywhere I have columns, the content is being displayed as rows only. My entire site is messed up now except the Home page where I didn’t have…

Export to html

By Thomas, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, is there a way to convert/export a page builder page to normal html? As I understood, it is not possible to revert to the regular editor without loosing all the page builder content. I’m completely new to page builder and first I would like to thank you for your great work! Everything seems so…

PageBuilder not working

By mausheld, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, i have bought the VETS Theme from themeforest and it comes with your page builder. i have Build a lot of pages and now (after changing the URL of the WordPress site) the page builder ist not working. sometimes I can change the content, sometimes the page switches to normal text or the page…

Woocommerce cart css messedup when pagebuilder installed but fine when it’s deactivated

By Kim Angelique Coetzee, 7 years ago. Last reply by Kim Angelique Coetzee, 7 years ago
Hi Thanks for an amazing plugin and great themes. I started working on my first Woocommerce website this weekend (unfortunately its only on local host at this stage, and I cant see how to get an image into this thread so it’s up to me trying to explain the problem) Here goes, so, when page…

Unable to find Page Builder tab

By s_emer, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, I looked through the threads and found similar issues but the solutions did not work for me. I am on WordPress version 3.6.1 (I can hear the audible gasps now), but it is a work site so updating isn’t as easy. Just wondering if this is the cause of it. Thanks

Pages with PageBuilder loading Very slowly (as well as WP backend)

By Jacob McMillen, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, I’ve really enjoyed using PageBuilder but I’ve been having issues with the load speed. Pages without PageBuilder active are loading between 1-3 seconds while pages with PageBuilder are loading between 4-10 seconds. I’ve tried some of the solutions mentioned in the forum but haven’t had any success. Any tips would be appreciate, as I’d…