no content in loop-widget

By siepos, 7 years ago. Last reply by siepos, 7 years ago
Hi, I a new user in SiteOrigin. For my site i use a template from Customizr. On my post-page i would like to use the loop widget. But.. what ever i do i see only the titel from the post, not the content. What do i wrong?? Thanks for an answer. Siepos

Google Maps Marker in wrong place

By fbattistella, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, first of all i hope you can understand my poor english. I have read other similar topics, but I haven’t found solution. I try to explain to you my problem: Using Marker tool I need to set GPS coordintaes (because my points of intrest are on the beach) so i can’t set an address.…

Published page shows double subscribe box?

By Meredith, 7 years ago. Last reply by Meredith, 7 years ago
Hello! I just downloaded the Page Builder plugin and love it. Everything looks perfect, but when I go into my theme to customize, it’s showing two subscribe boxes on my home page instead of one. I never put a second subscribe box (or anything to do with a subscribe box) on the new landing page…

Problem with the_content

By Jean Michel Jaouen, 7 years ago. Last reply by Jean Michel Jaouen, 7 years ago
Good morning, Congratulations for your plugin. I can not display an article without the content before the “more” tag. I use In my single.php. This works with an article from the wordpress editor, but not using the builder page can you help me thank you

SiteOrigin Image hover Effect

By Felix, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi! I need help with the SiteOrigin Image widget. In order to stay responsive, i want to add a image hover effects to my images, which i placed with the SiteOrigin Image Widget. For Photoshop-Edited pictures, i want to show the original, and when you hover over it with your mouse, the edited version of…

Hero Feature: Video Not Playing

By Multimastery, 7 years ago. Last reply by Multimastery, 7 years ago
Hello, I am just testing out this page builder and so far it seems to work great. I am testing out the Hero feature now, and although I was able learn how to set an image with no problem, when I tried to do the same for video, I got it set and everything shows…

Site Origin Editor & NextGen Gallery Issue

By rjolenic, 7 years ago. Last reply by rjolenic, 7 years ago
Hello, I am using the SiteOrigin Editor to create wp content on our site. We recently added a NextGen photo gallery and I am having issues with thumbnail images filling the thumbnail all the way to the border. I am thinking that the two plug-ins aren’t playing nice together. Here is an example of what…

Issue with the_content filter – WooCommerce Custom Product Tabs

By yikesitskevin, 7 years ago. Last reply by yikesitskevin, 7 years ago
Hello, I am the developer of a plugin called Custom Product Tabs for WooCommerce (https://wordpress.org/plugins/yikes-inc-easy-custom-woocommerce-product-tabs/). We received a support ticket this morning about compatibility issues with our plugin and the Page Builder plugin. From the user’s point of view, this is what happens. If you use the Page Builder for a WooCommerce product’s main description…

Page Builder Not Showing Content

By mcllc, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello, I use the Smart Page Builder on a site using the Envato theme. For some reason, I cannot use the plug-in right now. It is still a section in the Page Editor, but I cannot see any of the content. When I first noticed the issue, the plug-in was not even listed with the…