Carousel customization

By Timofei, 7 years ago. Last reply by Timofei, 7 years ago
Hi! I’m working over “Carousel Widget” customization, and it is almost ready but I’ve got little problem. I’ve made text under the image invisible, and it shows up when post’s picture is under cursor. It works good, except when moving cursor from bottom to the top, picture’s zoom effect is not working and is still…

Wrap Text around a YouTube video

By RichardStone, 7 years ago. Last reply by RichardStone, 7 years ago
Dear All I am using the Origami Theme. I can embed a YouTube video easy enough using either the code or . What I am failing to do so far is work out how to wrap text around it? 1 – I have tried class=”alignright” inside the iframe. 2- I have tried an entire css…

Website broken after WP automatic update

By LuBevilacqua, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello, I have the same problem others have stated with my website http://www.festivaldidatticadigitale.it. After automatic update from 4.6.1 to 4.6.2 every page is broken: As HildeDoullez says, all content is moved to Editor, and it’s impossibile to revert back to Page Builder without losing everything. There seems to be also a problem with charset encoding,…

Issues after updating

By sugano, 7 years ago. Last reply by sugano, 7 years ago
When I built a site for my son’s lacrosse team, I decided to use Page Builder by Site Origin. Everything has been great until this latest update. No whenever I try to edit a Row added by Page Builder, the pages show up blank with a spinning circle. the pages display correctly, but I cant…

Adjusting “Add Row” size/space

By allenhuffman, 7 years ago. Last reply by allenhuffman, 7 years ago
I am trying to find where to adjust the height of an “Add Row”. I can adjust some settings to allow two rows to touch, but the actual size still has much padding in it: The top Row (outlined in purple) has one small item in it (outlined in green) but it still has much…

vimeo embed and size adjust

By agreen5132, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I have tried to use [vimeo…] shortcode in the widget and simply get the shortcode output like normal text — not working. I am trying to specify the size of my vimeo video eg. 320×209, within the pagebuilder widget. Please advise. Thank you.

Problem with page builder after update

By Fabrice NOUNAHON, 7 years ago. Last reply by Fabrice NOUNAHON, 7 years ago
Hi, After automatic WordPress update to 4.6.2, my site is completely broken: http://www.fondationportocapitale.org. I use the Site Origin Page builder with Specia wordpress theme, but after update all my content was moved to editor. When I moved back to page builder, all my setup was gone and my content was put in 1 row. Is…