Please help! White screen to death

By julylai, 7 years ago. Last reply by julylai, 7 years ago
Hi, I have used page buider in creating one page for my website days ago. Later I log in again to edit, I found out the feature missing and all codes become white screen, where if you highlight over the codes, they still there, but in white. See enclosed. Can you help?

SiteOrigin Editor Widgets not showing

By Susan M Barber, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I recently added a row on one of my pages which worked fine. The site itself looks the way it should. I must have selected something incorrectly when I tried to add another row and now the editor widgets are not showing. It is almost like they are hidden somewhere. The site still looks fine…

Plugin not loading on Ajax loaded page

By yangmike, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I’m currently using the Hero slider on my website, with the slider on the homepage as a widget. The slider loads fine when I go to the homepage directly or refresh the page, however, when I navigate to the homepage from another page on the website, the plugin does not load. Upon investigation, it seems…

Responsive design and breakpoints

By chandler, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I have a site at https://www.gsq.org.au using the weaver xtreme with siteorigin page builder. The site is responsive once dragged in to mobile phone size but at various points before that it is not scaling at all as it should. The boxes with the buttons (Black) jump all over the place and overlap until mobile…

Problems with Page Builder by Site Origin

By Birgitta de Jonge, 7 years ago. Last reply by Birgitta de Jonge, 7 years ago
Hi there, I have WordPress 4.7.1 and first I had Accesspress Parallax Pro version 2.07. I deleted this older theme and installed the new version 4.0.1. But now I still have the same problem with editing text under Posts and Pages! I still get a blanco page when I wanted to edit text after upgrading…

Invalid Uri

By Shrestha Preeya, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, when I enter the site URL to the bar in order to direct it to the correct page that I want to edit, the site keep saying “”Invalid URI. Please make sure you’re using a URL from the same site.”” eventhough I am using the URL from the same site. How can I solve…