wow animated intro

By Paskal Motl, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, I have a problem with wow animated intro on my mamp local site. The height of the “demo-canvas” is always about 150px (whatever the picture is) and never take as parameter the height of the picture ..

Page Builder doesn’t work anymore

By Theres Menzi, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi there So far I everthing worked well, but now Page Builder doesn’t work anymore. I have already deactivated all my plugins – no result. The font ist now in white and therefore not readable. Visual an Text cannot be changed and the folder page builder doesn’t appear at all. I am working with the…

Map error

By Bryteedutech, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, I am getting this message in my Maps’ row “Oops! Something went wrong. This page didn’t load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details.” the Website is bryteedutech.in Please help me fix this. advance thanks

Hero image padding/margin

By unzgwie, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hi, my Hero image has gap/margin from top menu also some padding on left and right side. I’ve used all Hero image functions – all set to “0” but it didn’t change. I would like to have the Hero Image without any top and side padding. Hope you can help with that. Link to my…

Pricing Table again!

By Bilal Haidar, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
Hello, I am still facing problems with the pricing table. This time when viewing the table on iPad Portrait. If someone can have a look here: http://hitcontinue.thefilingbox.com/pricing/ Any workaround to make sure all bottom buttons are on the same level? Thanks /Bilal

SiteOrigin CSS not working with theme

By Matthew Balshin, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago
I need some help as the plugin does not seem to be working with my theme. In the console I see: VM15443 inspector.min.js?ver=1.1.2:1Uncaught TypeError: i.padding is not a function at HTMLDivElement. (VM15443 inspector.min.js?ver=1.1.2:1) at Function.each (VM15406 jquery-1.10.2.js:657) at init.each (VM15406 jquery-1.10.2.js:266) at n.highlight (VM15443 inspector.min.js?ver=1.1.2:1) at n.setHoverEl (VM15443 inspector.min.js?ver=1.1.2:1) at HTMLDivElement. (VM15443 inspector.min.js?ver=1.1.2:1) at HTMLBodyElement.dispatch…