Problem with Amazon Associates Link Builder plugin

By Sacha Chaumette, 6 years ago. Last reply by Sacha Chaumette, 6 years ago
Hello, Firstable, I would like to tell you that I speak a very poor english. That’s the reason why my post has been translated by google. Thak you so much for your understand and your help. Sacha I am currently creating a website via wordpress in which I associate destinations with cultural works or travel…

Deleting header and footer from pages / Widget plugins

By Nai, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi, I’ve seen a few threads about this but my question is if there is a shorter way to accomplish the following so I don’t have to use so many classes for every page I want to hide the header and footer from: body.page-id-22381 .site-header, body.page-id-22381 .footer-widgets { display: none !important; } body.page-id-22315 .site-header, body.page-id-22315…

Widget Buttons Aligment or Position Problem

By Ian, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
In recent versions i’m having a strange behavior with Buttons and Widgets Alignment. The error is some kind of empty button box and some weird alignment. Hope someone can help me. I tried: Creating new pages, Disabling all plugins. It appears only happen with my active theme, with default wordpress theme is fine but i…

Page Builder Causing White Screen of Death

By ebukacaius, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Good day! After i updated my page builder few weeks ago, I have been unable to customize my wordpress website instead of have an entry to the customization page, it can only be showing White screen of death but once page builder have been disabled, the customization page will start working. Please help i dont…

Paragraph collapses

By Klajo, 6 years ago. Last reply by Klajo, 6 years ago
When I create an article with Page Builder and I look at the article on my phone or zoom in, the first paragraph collapses, it get’s really small. That is looking very ugly on my website. Can I do something about it? Sincerely, Klajo

CSS Style not applied

By Alhazred, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alhazred, 6 years ago
I’m trying to change the font family into a SiteOrigin Editor widget. I’m trying to do that as shown in the picture but the font doesn’t change. Inspecting the page source code using Firebug I can’t read anywhere style=”font-family:amiri” Am I doing anything wrong?