Call to Action Buttons Look Wrong

By twitter-Geoffsdomains, 6 years ago. Last reply by twitter-Geoffsdomains, 6 years ago
On my site http://cheapdomains.site on the Homepage and 3 others I have Call to Action Widgets. But, there’s far too much white space between the rows. Also, some of the text within the buttons is offset, not in the centre. Is there a way to fix this, perhaps with CSS code, which will work for…

Vertical distance between features

By Passoen, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi guys, I have included features to my website. They look good in desktop version. But the vertical distances are too big in mobile version. This looks bad and forced me to scroll to much. I tried different things, but I can’t seem to change the vertical margins or paddings between these features. Can you…

Error message

By GarbageMarket, 6 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 6 years ago
Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Less_Exception_Parser’ with message ‘Expected ‘)’ got ‘(‘ in anonymous-file-385.less’ in /home/garbqvtp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/base/inc/lib/Less/Parser.php:2793 Stack trace: #0 /home/garbqvtp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/base/inc/lib/Less/Parser.php(942): Less_Parser->Error(‘Expected ‘)’ go…’) #1 /home/garbqvtp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/base/inc/lib/Less/Parser.php(1284): Less_Parser->expectChar(‘)’) #2 /home/garbqvtp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/base/inc/lib/Less/Parser.php(858): Less_Parser->parseEntitiesUrl() #3 /home/garbqvtp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/base/inc/lib/Less/Parser.php(1742): Less_Parser->MatchFuncs(Array) #4 /home/garbqvtp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/base/inc/lib/Less/Parser.php(858): Less_Parser->parseEntity() #5 /home/garbqvtp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/base/inc/lib/Less/Parser.php(2565): Less_Parser->MatchFuncs(Array in /home/garbqvtp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/base/inc/lib/Less/Parser.php on line 2793

Page Builder SiteOrigin Editor – Can’t select text type other than Paragraph

By jwestonEPS, 6 years ago. Last reply by jwestonEPS, 6 years ago
I’m using the SiteOrigin Page Builder on a WordPress 4.8.1 install. I have all plugins deactivated except for Page Builder and Widgets Bundle. When I use the SiteOrigin Editor widget, I cannot select any text type other than “Paragraph”. When I go to click the text-type dropdown in the top left, nothing happens and only…

Rows suddenly changed to single column

By jayevo03, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Eu/ which has been built with the page builder - everything was working fine until some SEO work was carried out and now rows which were previously stretching across the width of the page have suddenly reduced down into one column and is happening across the whole site. I have tried disabling various plugins and…

mobile phone scrolling

By jhinkemeyer, 6 years ago. Last reply by jhinkemeyer, 6 years ago
Is there anyone out there that can help me. I am using SiteOrigin Post Carrousel on my page creating stacks of multiple slider similar to netflix. But on mobile you can only scroll up and down on the sides of the page. You can’t scroll up or down when your fingers on a image. Does…

Page Builder bugs

By Mark Tank, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
A new install of WordPress, Vantage, and Page Builder is causing me problems. Whenever I go to edit text in SiteOrigin Editor I am having problems. First, when I click on text I get a double edit box and the text is not showing, only visual works. If I save the page it will work,…