Widgets Bundle doesn’t response

By Bilarr, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hey, When I built my website it all worked fine, But now when I go to the page and click on “Edit” in order to change something it just keep loading for hours and do nothing… You can see the screenshot below: View post on imgur.com Basically it just stuck like that. Please help me…

Slider images not centered in widget

By csilver1516, 6 years ago. Last reply by csilver1516, 6 years ago
I am having some trouble with the Slider Widget. I am using the Slider Widget to create a slider that takes up only about 1/3 of the row. The slider images are aligned towards the top and the left of the container, and the navigation arrows are not placed evenly. I tried to correct it…

Collapse Order

By jasicoau, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
I have 3 columns A B C and on mobile it’ll show up as A B C, but I’d like it to show as B A C or B C A, is there any way to do this? The only options for Collapse Order are Left on Top and Right on Top, but I need…

SiteOrigin Layout Slider problem

By Sergiu Tesu, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hello, everyone, I have a problem with the Layout Slider that I am trying to make. tagsten.net here I have the website with the slider, on the middle some text editors with some descriptions and welcome message. What I am trying to do is place the editors from the middle to always stick on the…