Home>Support>Plugin

Pages Are Messy

By Michele Rodrigues Coelho, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi Yesterday, everything was OK. Today my widgets are all messy… www.aquarelleyourlife.ch. I updated the plugin and it still continues like that. Can you please help? Thank you

Vantage Premium – Help with footer

By Thomas Emment, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Currently doing up the website for a friend of my mums This is the current website: http://www.stevenjameskitchens.co.uk/ I am trying to edit the footer but not sure how I just want to add a image next to the Best of houzz 2015 we are currently using Vantage Premium

Issues with Google Maps Widget

By leanne, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi I have recently had issues with the appearance of pages using the google maps widget - everything can look fine in Wordpress but layouts are corrupted on the pages. I believe this is related to one of the more recent plug in updates but at the moment the only option I have is to…

Page Builder rows not working

By Will Blackmore, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi there, I have built my website using the SiteOrigin page builder, however today the rows on the website have changed. Instead of sitting next to one another as they are supposed to, the widgets now sit underneath each other, like they are all stuck to the left of the page. Any idea why this…

PageBuilder editor disapear

By denisov-valerii, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi. PB 2.5.8 WP 4.8 Maybe after upgrading (its not exact), PB editor in pages editing disapear on all pages. I try 1) to reinstall PB 2) try to disable/enable 3) reinstall ALL my plugins 4) remove PB and load PB files from backup when all was working, it says that there is an upgrade,…

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More