Features and jetpack

By Radian, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi, Yesterday I started having issues with using your features, and social media widget not showing font awesome icons. I rolled back your plugins but it was still the same. It looks like rlling back jetpack to 5.0 solved the issue. Stuart.

Georgia smallcaps in menu

By mslast, 6 years ago. Last reply by mslast, 6 years ago
Hello! Just installed SiteOrigin CSS and love the functionality. I’m stumped with my first customization, however: I’m attempting to make the nav menu at the top of lastclients.com/ws smallcaps. When I choose the smallcaps option it doesn’t change. When I try editing the css to the following myself, it doesn’t change either .navbar-default .navbar-nav>li>a {…

SiteOrigin Editor Visual/Text Tabs gone after update

By bobvonelgg, 6 years ago. Last reply by bobvonelgg, 6 years ago
I’ve read a few others having this issue after updating SO plugins. I took steps one-by-one and found that after updating to WordPress 4.8, then PageBuildiner 2.5.8, the SiteOrigins Editor worked fine with older Bundle version 1.8.1. I then updated to SO Bundle 1.9.4 and that’s when the Visual/Text tab disappears. I’ve cleared cache in…

Shortcode in pagebuilder

By lasjakub, 6 years ago. Last reply by lasjakub, 6 years ago
Hi, I’m using theme “Influence” and also your “page builder”. At the homepage – I got the “row” – “cytat” only for user that are logged in. It is done by “Eyes Only: User Access Shortcode” plugin. At picture you can see – short-codes. Everything works fine – until I activate the plugin “Collapse-O-Matic”. Even…

Gap between header and content

By liviux, 6 years ago. Last reply by liviux, 6 years ago
Hi there, My website is : www.selenox.com I use Page Builder with Sidney theme and I would like to remove the gap like showed in the image. I tried to add the following code with the Simple Custom CSS plug-in but nothing worked: .home #main { padding: 0 !important; } #main { padding-top: 0; }…

WordPress 4.8’s visual editor not working

By David Mullens, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hopefully someone can help with this. The reason why I’m posting here, is because after doing some research this thread mentions the issue is with using the TinyMCE visual editor with two different editors…the thread on StackExchange specifically mentions PageBuilder…so I came here hoping for some kind of a solution: https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/269853/wordpress-4-8-using-multiple-wysiwyg-editors-with-media-inside-of-widgets-how-t Anyway, here’s the error…