Won’t Update

By dhoock, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi, I just joined a team that is using SiteOrigin Page Builder and they are having an issue. The Home page won’t update. When I click to edit the content, the content is what we want to appear, but the website home page does not show these changes. Any thoughts? Thank you.

select dropdown with a button

By heki, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hello all, i have been searching all over the web for a simple solution and yet i still havent found one. What i would like is a simple dropdown field in which i would enter 4-5 options and when i select one of those 4-5 options and press a select button, i would than be…

Post layout

By Andres J. Granado Martinez, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
You have a system to layout pages in extraordidary wordpress, but my question is there is some way to layout the post so that by default it looks the same as the page in general; And not that I take the default layout of the theme. Not layout each post but a generic layout for…

Multi-column, full-width row, different full-width background images for each column

I’m trying to get a full width, two column row, to have a full-width image on the left column and a separate full-width image on the right column. Similar to what Isagenix does on their home page (scroll past the video): https://www.isagenix.com/ Is this possible with SiteOrigin: PageBuilder? Thanks, Taylor