Problems with padding and margins

By Earl Portnoy, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
HI We are trying to build a page in our wp site that matches this page http://www.rhinowood.co.za/applications However we cannot get spacing between rows correct and the placement of the background images is proving tricky. We have built the page as a row with 2 text editor widgets, one with text the other blank Thanks…

Site crashed after latest update

By anreheth, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
My whole site crashed after the latest update with the following message: Fatal error: Call to undefined function vc_add_shortcode_param() in /home/anrjac1/portie.anreheth.com/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/compat/visual-composer/visual-composer.php on line 31 I logged in at the backend via FTP and renamed the plugin folder. The site is live again but unfortunately most of the content is missing now that the plugin is…

Widigits Bundle Not working

By Viliame Scott Bulivou Rayalu, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi Guys, I am currently using site origin north theme, free site origin page builder Version 2.5.8, word press 4.7 and just yesterday, July, 2017 a few widgits on the site origin bundle could not work anymore. They gone missing and I am not sure where it went. Appreciate your kind assistance. Thanks