Site origin use

By kostasgt, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi, I am building a multivendor marketplace for glasses.Can I use siteorigin builder for creating a vendor’s page in my site?I want to get paid for this advertisment service from my vendor.

Page Builder has stopped working

By heitor festa, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
I use the Sydney theme and in the page editor the Page Builder button does not appear anymore. I've uninstalled all the plugins and reinstalled the page builder, but when the button appears, I can not add or edit the content of the page, I can not edit lines or anything.

Working with Fixed/Parallax Background Photos on Mobile and iPad

By matthew, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hello, I have a similar question to the one here: https://siteorigin.com/thread/working-with-fixedparallax-background-photos-on-mobile-and-ipad/, and had a follow-on question as I’m working on a website and facing a similar issue. Is there a way to display the background as “fixed” for viewing on laptops/desktops, and parallax if the user is viewing on mobile? If so, what code should…

Configure baselines

By Fabio Antonucci, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hello, I have used the constructor without difficulties except for the default height of the rows (base) that I can not get them fit to the widgets used in each one. This does not influence the front, but depending on the edition, having more than one line makes it difficult to edit / organize. Whenever…