No Content in Front End

By Victoria Teasdale, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi. I am using page builder with the widget pack but I can’t get anything to show on the front end. It doesn’t matter if the post is previewed or viewed, published or draft. I have installed TinyMCE by blackstudio. It doesn’t work on any theme I have installed and I’ve deactivated all plugins. I’m…

Pagebuilder slows down pages

By Jakob Thuemoes, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi. I am in the beginnin gof devloping a new site on my mac locally using mamap – and already my pages loads very slowly. I have deactivated plugins and it seems that PageBuilder is culprit. Also only pages in which PB has been used are slow. Does anyone have a suggestion as to why…

Getting rid of Site origin “button” created by plugin

By col234, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hello SiteOrigin team, Thank you for all favors of providing simply unbelievable plugins for free Currently we are seeing a button has been created by SiteOrigin on all our woocommerce pages with the following details div.so-widget-sow-button.so-widget-sow-button-atom Please advise, how may we get rid of this button. Your help is sincerely thanked for, in advance. Best…

Map center on route

By Klajo, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
As you said, I will open a new thread for this problem: I have a problem with the SiteOrigin Google Maps Widget: Creating a route works well, but the map always centers on the route, even if there are other markers outside of the route and the map center is somewhere else. You can see…