Home>Support>Plugin

Bug with editor in text mode

By newb1e, 6 years ago. Last reply by newb1e, 6 years ago
Php:35 so the text goes white on a white background Also the visual/text tabs are doubled after changing to text mode: fs5. On a fresh multisite page with 2017 theme and only those two plugins it's enough to add a fresh page, choose the page builder and add a row with the editor widget.

Hero widget

By capuderg, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hi, I'm a developer at ProteusThemes and we are using your PageBuilder Widget Bundle in all our themes... Great job on these plugins. Gl/kxwY3S The dot navigation links probably don't need this content and so the automatic excerpt from the page content would work better :) Take care.

Validation warning (Charmod C073)

By Oleh Litovka, 6 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 6 years ago
Hello. I’m gladly in WP using so-widgets-bundle and recently I validated the site (https://validator.w3.org/nu/?acceptlanguage=&doc=http%3A%2F%2Fteatr-strekoza.com%2F) and it gave me warning Warning: Document uses the Unicode Private Use Area(s), which should not be used in publicly exchanged documents. (Charmod C073) At line 586, column 66 w-icon=”” > It looks like FB it’s connected to Social Media Button’s…

Text Widget fix

By António Carreira, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Any news on the fix for the Text Widget (and Image Widget as well)? I’m sure you guys are doing your best to release an update as quick as possible, but my clients can’t work on their websites and are asking me when will it be solved. Any forecast on an update release? Hours? Days?…

Post Carousel skipping newest post

By Rooze Dovance, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
The settings appear to be correct: And the widget preview is correct: And the post is showing up on the same category page used for the widget: But it isn't showing up on the homepage slider: If I add a new post, then the one currently missing will show up but the new post will…

strange characters in editor

By IIC4MAIL, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
After add the text to siteorigin editor, I return to edit and this is what it looks like…. 10:15 am â�� 11:30 am The panel of four will discuss several topics â�� and attempt to provide guidance on â��what to doâ��! Any ideas? Thank you.

Hero Video Background on Amazon s3?

By Mitch Alderson, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago
Hello, I am trying to set up a video background in siteorgin hero frame using my .mp4 video file hosted on Amazon s3. When I put the Amazon URL in, nothing shows up, but when I self-host the same file in WordPress, it works perfectly! I have double checked the permissions on Amazon, is there…

Page Builder conflicts with H5P

By wireb, 6 years ago. Last reply by wireb, 6 years ago
The H5P HTML 5 plugin conflicts with PageBuilder. After the shortcode is embedded into a page, then you save then view page, all is good. If you hit the reload browser button or click on (Windows) CTL + F5, the content disappears. H5P site and download and examples: https://h5p.org/content-types-and-applications Regards, wireB

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More