Page builder editor keeps disappearing

By ralph, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
I’ll be editing a page builder page and updating when suddenly after it updates the pagebuilder editor disappears and I am only left with visual or text editors! I added a duplicate page plugin and when I duplicate said page, page builder editor appears again! This is happening on 4 of my websites that have…

SiteOrigin issues with mobile version

By Caracol Viajero, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hello, I’ve been encountering some issues in the last few days with SiteOrigin, when adding changes for example to me sidebar, the mobile version it does not show up (PC version it does). After trying many features, I think that it conflicts either with WordPress or my theme (Voyager), how could I know where the…

Hero Widget Button Space too small

By Matt Ward, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi I’m looking to find a way to increase the gap between the two buttons I have loaded onto my hero widget, currently when being displayed on a laptop the gaps is very narrow between the top and bottom of the two buttons and I want to play around with the gap to get the…

Vertical Aligment

By Przemyslaw Gamdzyk, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi I need to make a cell with background and text. Cell have min-height. I want to center the text vertically. Can you tell me how to do it? I check the Vertical Alignment option for a row, but the text is still from the top?

Problem with Page builder

By Bertil Garpenholt, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hello, I have installed the free plug in Page builder, Version 2.8.2. as I like to work with it. Ihowever received from Microsoft thet there is a problem and now I got this when I am trying to work with my homepage. I have a theme from Think up themes (Consulting Pro Version 1.6.2) and…

Slider Image Size

By Elvin Morales, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Trying to place an image slider on a homepage and was wondering if there is a way to set height so that the system automatically fits the images within a specific parameter. Is that something that can be done or I have to make all images the same size?

Stay in widget edit mode and save changes

By Hielke Brandsma, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Let’s say that I have a widget that needs a lot of tinkering. In that case I have to choose ‘Done’ and after that I need to update the page before I see any changes. After that I need to repeat the procedure over and over again. This is really time consuming and frustrating. Wouldn’t…

Missing widget

By Crazy Hamster, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi. I’m used to using the widget on my website that allows to display products of certain categories on a page with the ability to switch from one category to another or select all at once. After updating the plugin, the widget is listed as unavailable. It’s not among the disabled or old widgets either.…

Change to website not publishing

By Kathryn Payne, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
The website I manage in siteground has a siteorigin plug in. When I try to update the text and hit publish the change does not go into effect. I called siteground and they said the issue was with the site origin plug in and that needed to be resolved with site origin. I have also…