Overriding the social icon color

By mforcella, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
I am currently using the social media buttons from the site origins widget bundle, with the wire theme enabled. The default is for the outlines to be colored, and unfortunately the css rules that set the colors are marked as important, which seems to make it impossible to override. I have found that I can…

Future of Siteorigin

By cyanez, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hello. We are an agency and we love Siteorigin but we are worried about the future.Gutemberg is the main editor for WordPress. What is going to happen with Siteorigin in the future, do you have any plan? Thank you very much. Regards, Cecilia

Page Builder does not load on single site

By z0z00, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi there, I have a problem that the page builder widgets does not load on my “homepage site”. When I open the homepage to edit it, I just see the text code and I can choose between “visual” and “text” tabs, but not the standard view to see the widgets. If possible I can attach…

Lighthouse report – Properly size images

By nethub, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi all, We are using Lighthouse to check our website, and found a “Properly size images” which is related to “SiteOrigin Image”. We just created a demo WordPress website and duplicated the problem here. Lighthouse Screenshot Lighthouse Report Is there anything I did wrong or SiteOrigin can do some improvement on its code? Thanks a…

CSS / logged out user

By gvvarona, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hi I need to edit something stupid but I could not do it since the thing I need to edit only is shown when the user is logged out. It’s just a button that says “Buscar Empleo /” – This button only appears when you are out of the site (including the administrator). I need…

How to fix hero image hiding dropdown menu?

By pcarney, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hello, Based on my search for this issue in previous forum posts, it seems that the answer is in creating some code which is unique to each situation. I tried to figure out the code on my own but I need help with this. The url of the page is: https://www.whatsnextforwomenlikeus.com/revive-your-life/ Thank you very much!…

Converting To Blocks

By Glen, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
I have always used classic editor with PageBuilder. Now I am deciding to use blocks. I uploaded the plugin ‘convert to blocks’ thinking I would just see the normal pagebuilder rows and columns in the back end, and then blocks inside of those fields. However, the block I see is just one block of code…

Simple Social Widget – Extra website icons?

By Viktor Rios, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hello, I’m configuring the Simple social widget icons on my simplified (link-tree-like) page on my website. But the Simple social widget doesn’t have the possibility to add (new blank) custom URIs and assign them an icon. So I was wondering if there is a possiblity to edit and add more website (and their icons) into…

PageBuilder “Revert to Editor” tab overlaps “Visual, Text” tab in Clasiceditor

By Jp FOL, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
Hello, Since some time a “Revert to Editor” tab button overlaps “Visual, Text and Page Builder” tab buttons in Clasic editor witch prohibits viewing the html text if needed. This occurs only on “Page Builder” structured pages. When hit “Revert to Editor” tab, it switches editor to Gutenberg ! Why is this hapening ? Any…

Search Bar Doesn’T Work

By CefipForm Formazione Professionale, 1 year ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 1 year ago
hello we have encountered a problem in the search bar on the home page https://www.cefipform.it, typing a keyword does not display the drop-down menu and the button runs in a loop showing nothing, some advice we use site origin solutions?