Footer of vantage theme

By Dimpy Mody, 12 days ago. Last reply by Dimpy Mody, 1 day ago
hello, i have been trying to add horizontal menu in footer with d custom code. wchich is working fine but i m getting n error in footer column on home page #81(no title) in stead of menu names. how to fix this issue

Problems with Page Builder by Site Origin

By Birgitta de Jonge, 7 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 day ago
Hi there, I have WordPress 4.7.1 and first I had Accesspress Parallax Pro version 2.07. I deleted this older theme and installed the new version 4.0.1. But now I still have the same problem with editing text under Posts and Pages! I still get a blanco page when I wanted to edit text after upgrading…

Pre-built Layouts with Custom Post Types

By Paulka, 8 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 1 day ago
Hi, I’m looking to clone posts of custom post types. It is possible to do this with pages. But for some reason it’s not working with posts or custom post types. I get a message returned saying “Your search didn’t return any results”. Am I missing something here? Cheers, Paul

How to align header button to the right?

By luisaccardoso, 1 day ago
Hello. I’m trying to align my header button to the right, so my menu links can show up in line, not one under the other as it is now. Would you me able to help me? My website: Thanks in advance.

Get the Page title in a variable

By Max G. Khappa, 7 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 2 days ago
Hi everyone, I’m customizing the header of my website in Vantage child-theme. I see that “the_title();” call the function able to create the page title in the header.php, but the problem is when I try to save the name in a PHP variable just like: $name = the_title(); … doesn’t work! Because that command is…

Wrap Text around a YouTube video

By RichardStone, 9 days ago. Last reply by RichardStone, 2 days ago
Dear All I am using the Origami Theme. I can embed a YouTube video easy enough using either the code or . What I am failing to do so far is work out how to wrap text around it? 1 – I have tried class=”alignright” inside the iframe. 2- I have tried an entire css…

Feature Widgets not working

By Bendy Koh, 4 days ago. Last reply by Bendy Koh, 2 days ago
Dear SiteOrigin Team, I have added the features widgets and it looks good when previewing the widget itself. However, when I preview the changes on the page itself, the features widget did not pop up. I have already tried disabling the other plugins and it is still not displayed. The site is it is…

Problem with the_content

By Jean Michel Jaouen, 9 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 2 days ago
Good morning, Congratulations for your plugin. I can not display an article without the content before the “more” tag. I use In my single.php. This works with an article from the wordpress editor, but not using the builder page can you help me thank you

Please help! White screen to death

By julylai, 8 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 2 days ago
Hi, I have used page buider in creating one page for my website days ago. Later I log in again to edit, I found out the feature missing and all codes become white screen, where if you highlight over the codes, they still there, but in white. See enclosed. Can you help?

Website broken after WP automatic update

By LuBevilacqua, 9 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 2 days ago
Hello, I have the same problem others have stated with my website After automatic update from 4.6.1 to 4.6.2 every page is broken: As HildeDoullez says, all content is moved to Editor, and it’s impossibile to revert back to Page Builder without losing everything. There seems to be also a problem with charset encoding,…

Responsive layout not working with widgets

By cjackson, 3 days ago. Last reply by Alex S, 2 days ago
I am sure its something simple though I can ensure that responsive layout is enabled. Cannot get the widgets to stack when in mobile view. In the example I have 1 row with 4 equal columns. Basically I am trying to achieve the same result that is on the official Vantage demo.