Images have different sizes in Siteorigin Image Row

By Julie Nassr, 6 years ago
Hi, I am not a professional and I am facing difficulties of having the images in the same size in a row: http://hawasafaga.com/catamaran/?preview_id=553&preview_nonce=42ddfbd8bb&_thumbnail_id=-1&preview=true (courses and freeriders). I tried to re-size the image to the same size, but it is still smaller. Would be grateful for help! Thanks, Julie

Widgets keep loading endlessly

By spring, 6 years ago
Cannot load all the site origin widgets when I try to edit the content.Pop-up box just show the sign of loading and other than that, everything is blank. I try to search in the forum and found that someone facing the same problem. But the solution given not working for me. Already disabled all the…

Hide/show rows and widgets by Uri parameters

By Sergey Chervach, 6 years ago
It’s likely to be useful for many people, especially where they adwertise some pages by AdWords/FB etc. I use particular JScript for hidding widgets by CSS IDs depend on URI-parameners. But why we should send some unnecessary elements to visitors? Best way is to remove them from code by php logic. Thanks

why there is white space between rows?

By Prakhar Monga, 6 years ago
i am using virtue theme. there is too much white space between rows. i have read all previous threads but the problem is still there. this white space problem is a old one , i don’t know why siteorigin page builder developers have come up with a solution. guys please make it simple like other…

Duplicated pages in bottom of home page

By BSBPARENTS, 6 years ago
Hi there, I’m using twenty seventeen theme with Site Origins and page builder I don’t know how it happened, but now all the content of my website is in the home page, added at the end of it I cannot get rid of it, cannot erase, modify with editor.. nothing. The aspect is horrible in…

Siteorigin Editor Issues

By Niket Agrawal, 6 years ago
Dear Team, I have been facing this issues intermittently on numerous encounters these days. On Every new site,whenever i install Siteorigin widget bundle and try to use it, the editor never works. Below are the error received from console. Please find out the root cause and fix this ASAP.

Site Origin Images not showing up

By Alan Vinten, 6 years ago
Hi, Since I yesterday updated the plug-in my siteOrigin images aren’t showing up. This is one page where this problem occurs: https://www.vds-horeca.nl/aanbod/ It’s also on other pages. I hope you have any idea how I can fix this. Thanks in advance!

Problem with mobile version of website

By Maxim Kosolapov, 6 years ago
Whats up guys! I want mobile version of my website to look exactly like the desktop version. So, I disabled responsive mode. The problem is I have some annoying gap on the right from my content. I tried to fix it for a few days but had no success. I will appreciate any help! Thank…