Problem not showing color options on widgets

By ofertalia, 7 years ago
Hi Guys, I am using the latest WordPress version, installed Page Builder but on every widget the options to choose any color does not work at all. I am using a mac OS Sierra and tried on Safari, Chrome and Firefox. The problem happens even with no plugins installed. Please look at the attached images.…

Are you sure you want to do this?

By maxnaud, 7 years ago
Hi, I get the “Are you sure you want to do this? Please try again.” error. I’ve read about deactivating plugins and stuff, but what’s actually weird is that I only get the error when using my laptop at home, not on my office computer… Can you please help me and tell me what I…

Images not displaying on wordpress website

By Christopher Powell, 7 years ago
Hi, I have recently moved website to another host, I have the following plugins: – Page Builder by SiteOrigin SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle Since the transfer, all of the images on my homepage are either not displaying at all or displaying incorrectly. I have tried disabling all other plugins and it still hasn’t solved the problem.…

Hero container

I'm using Ascension theme and it has Hero widget on all pages. I would like to know how to disable/remove the hero widget and container from all pages so I can have my videos at the top of the page directly under the menu.

Problem with post loop pagination not working

By damianb123, 7 years ago
Hi, I have added the post loop to one of my SiteOrigin panels – this displays just great, however although the query says there are 10 posts, I enter 5 per page, and only 5 display – great at this point, however the pagination options for page 2,3 etc. are not showing on the bottom.…